Conor Benn's latest iFL interview.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conor Benn's latest iFL interview.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

One of my favourite fighters of late. Real warrior who has dedicated himself totally to the sport. Very interesting fight against Samuel Vargas.
    Last edited by W1LL; 02-27-2021, 07:45 AM.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

I don't comprehend the Conor Benn scorn tbh, possibly bc I'm American however I see his "egotism" as the legitimate degree of certainty you need as a warrior with his methodology. I accept he will be a title holder, and he's showing a bosses mindset now. Furthermore, that is, "I'm superior to every other person." You need to accept that 100% to get in the ring

Comment

He’s definitely improving as a fighter

when he first started, he looked pretty awful and wild, even for a guy with limited amateur experience. Back then I’d have been surprised if got anywhere British title level. He just looked like he didn’t have it

but he’s really improved quickly. I’m not saying he’s going to go on to become some elite fighter but his improvements show what can be done with dedication and the right mindset.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          He’s definitely improving as a fighter

when he first started, he looked pretty awful and wild, even for a guy with limited amateur experience. Back then I’d have been surprised if got anywhere British title level. He just looked like he didn’t have it

but he’s really improved quickly. I’m not saying he’s going to go on to become some elite fighter but his improvements show what can be done with dedication and the right mindset.
          Mad to think he's only 24 years old. Another couple of years to hit real physical prime, and like you say, the improvement has been great to watch. The win over Formella was almost flawless, when I must be honest, I thought it would be a slog for him. He made it look easy, showed real IQ and boxing savvy. With the added power he makes for an interesting matchup against anyone. If he could get a win over Khan or Brook, that would propel him into the mainstream! Looking forward to seeing how the journey unfolds.

Comment

Working...
          X