Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Blasts Hulu For Unauthorized Series, Claims "Tone-...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
    He's a public figure and the events of his life are public record. Anybody can make a documentary about the guy, he can't control that.
    Correct. Tyson bringing racism into it just shows what an idiot he is.
    !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

They done did him dirty .

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

TheOldLefHook has plenty of racist drivel posts I can bring up from the History forum. So if you don't know what you're talking about just pipe down, son.
        Even if he does, my point still stands that nothing he said was “racist” and neither am I in which you automatically threw out the supposed insult.

Only one person needs to pipe down here and it’s YOU not me kid.

Keep the race card nice and tight in your skinny jeans were it belongs, that’s a good insecure little boy.
        Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury !-1 !-1 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Alf Stewart View Post

Even if he does, my point still stands that nothing he said was “racist” and neither am I in which you automatically threw out the supposed insult.

Only one person needs to pipe down here and it’s YOU not me kid.

Keep the race card nice and tight in your skinny jeans were it belongs, that’s a good insecure little boy.
          His post is absolutely racist given his past history.

You rushed to the defense of a racist so that is guilt by association in my book.

It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

The white women thing was out of nowhere. Did Tyson mention white women or something?
            It wasn't out of nowhere, The Old LefHook is an old codger with a racist streak. This kind of thing is what lurks in his diseased mind.

BigPoppaPump even went back and edited that white women bit out of the original post.

Comment

His post is absolutely racist given his past history.

You rushed to the defense of a racist so that is guilt by association in my book.

It is what it is.
              If that’s the way you look at things then you must have a very, very narrow view of people in general and I hope you apply your very compromised way of thought on every person not just the ones you take a dislike too.

Again nothing racist was said and your race card is not needed currently.

Good day.
              Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Alf Stewart View Post

If that’s the way you look at things then you must have a very, very narrow view of people in general and I hope you apply your very compromised way of thought on every person not just the ones you take a dislike too.

Again nothing racist was said and your race card is not needed currently.

Good day.
                Nothing racist was said yet BigPoppaPump saw the need to edit his original post.

Just acknowledge it, that kind of comment is not acceptable here. Nor should it be.

Comment

Nothing racist was said yet BigPoppaPump saw the need to edit his original post.

Just acknowledge it, that kind of comment is not acceptable here. Nor should it be.
                  No ban doe. Maybe it was just seen as sensitive to the afrocentrics so it was edited not to trigger them? It seemed to trigger some though .
                  Alf Stewart Alf Stewart likes this.

Comment

Nothing was “racist” in the initial post or anything of mine to warrant the “dreaded” race card. Again people are twigging that this invisible card has literally no merit in today’s Uber gay world,
                    Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Just posting to see myself in the new layout

Comment

Working...
                      X