Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Yildirim is Strong, Fierce Fighter; Dangerous At Any...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: Yildirim is Strong, Fierce Fighter; Dangerous At Any...

Canelo Alvarez recently was granted a promotional license, and although Eddie Hearn is doing the heavy lifting as the promoter Saturday night, the Mexican-born star still has to pump up his underqualified adversary in Avni Yildirim to make sure the public doesn't believe he's fighting a pushover.
    [Click Here To Read More]

At least Canelo is trying to sell the fight I guess

Comment

Floyd never looked this deep in the trash bin for an opponent while in his prime.

This whole card is pure vomit

Comment

yea right. clenelo is the cherry pick king. saunders next.

Comment

I don't care about this fight. It is almost a sure thing that Canelo will show that there are levels in this sport. With that said, I don't know why so many are butt hurt. This is a quick turn around fight for Canelo and he will get the mandatory out of the way. After that he can unify without this issue looming in the background. If the next opponent is of this caliber

Comment

I'm a little offended by Canelo's blatant miss-categorization of the dangers Yildirim presents. After being slapped around by Chris Eubank it's obvious that Yildirim is there to get KOed for a paycheck.

Comment

It’s just a stay busy fight. Geez...

Comment

Canelo doesn't do WBC mandatorys unless they're made to order like Yildirim. Sulaiman doesn't run the show he's just there to sell the show for a fat paycheck and Yildirim looks to be the most exciting knockout the WBC has to offer.
                Last edited by factsarenice; 02-25-2021, 10:57 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                  Canelo doesn't do WBC mandatorys unless they're made to order like Yildirim. Sulaiman doesn't run the show he's just there to sell the show for a fat paycheck and Yildirim looks to be the most exciting knockout the WBC has to offer.
                  Dude. He lobbied the WBC to make this tomato can a contender. This fukin fight is criminal at the very least.

Comment

The Turk has about as much chance as the Ottoman Empire does at making a comeback!

Comment

Working...
                    X