X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo Alvarez says "F*** The Fans!!! I'll Fight As Many Bums As I want"

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Time to boycott this clown

**** him too. If it weren't for Martinez, I'd have skipped this clown show. To think I used to be a big fan of this *******.

Comment

Jordan.png

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        **** him too. If it weren't for Martinez, I'd have skipped this clown show. To think I used to be a big fan of this *******.
        I was a fan until he fought Khan at a 155 catchweight smh. Biggest fraud boxing has ever seen

Comment

Why is it so often a black guy who is b*tching and moaning about Canelo?

If you don't like the fight then don't watch it. Simple.

Tell Jermall Charlo to fight David Benavidez in the meantime to get in position for Canelo at 168 lbs. How 'bout da? Benavidez called Charlo out, if he doesn't accept the challenge I say we boycott his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Tell Jermall Charlo to fight David Benavidez in the meantime to get in position for Canelo at 168 lbs. How 'bout da? Benavidez called Charlo out, if he doesn't accept the challenge I say we boycott his ass.
            Race bait. Nice try though

Comment

Some fans particularly the trolling internet fans I totally get if fighters feel that way some times, it is indeed some fans who he just cannot win over no matter what like bitter miserable GGG fans as well as those fans who simply don't like the guy because he don't look like them and he is just not the guy they "Prefer" to be the face of Boxing. To Those Fans F^CK THEM!

With that being said, fights like this does absolutely nothing for the sport just like AJ vs Pulev and these other Mandatory's that Belt Organizations leave us with

We know Plant another Champion is next so it is really no need to cry about this fight...Don't Watch this fight and wait for the next one!

Comment

This person is clearly an idiot lol.. Canelo is fighting champs, people above his weight class, and with greater physical attributes while these morons turn around and support fighters that don't have one good name on their resume or don't ever take any risks or challenges. It's pathetic lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

For real lol you'd think they would be blind fangirls like you cause he has that Mayweather L

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Some fans particularly the trolling internet fans I totally get if fighters feel that way some times, it is indeed some fans who he just cannot win over no matter what like bitter miserable GGG fans as well as those fans who simply don't like the guy because he don't look like them and he is just not the guy they "Prefer" to be the face of Boxing. To Those Fans F^CK THEM!

With that being said, fights like this does absolutely nothing for the sport just like AJ vs Pulev and these other Mandatory's that Belt Organizations leave us with

We know Plant another Champion is next so it is really no need to cry about this fight...Don't Watch this fight and wait for the next one!
                    I agree with most of what you said.

But mandatories are important for the sport because it gives new comers a shot at the belts. The belts are important because they earn you historical recognition. They also earn you more money which is the whole goal of the sport. If you were in the mandatory's shoes you'd see things differently.

Being that Canelo is honoring it in a quick turn around fight makes him a good guy I'm my book. He's doing this guy a favor. Haters like the OP and the clowns that are agreeing are the dumb asses that don't even like Canelo to begin with and all they are trying to is make a feable attempt to discredit Canelo to make it seem like whatever trash fighter they support is better..
                    ​​

Comment

Working...
                    X