Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Hunter vs. Filip Hrgovic Ordered By IBF For No. 1 Man...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Hunter vs. Filip Hrgovic Ordered By IBF For No. 1 Man...

The IBF is moving closer to determining who'll be the next mandatory challenger for Anthony Joshua's heavyweight crown. The New Jersey-based sanctioning body has ordered a heavyweight bout between the No. 4 ranked Michael Hunter and No. 5 ranked Filip Hrgovic, BoxingScene.com learned Tuesday after reviewing the IBF's letter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good match for Hunter, hopefully he makes the most of it

Comment

Hunter has little to of no chance here ,easy win for Hrgovic but just because it’s ordered doesn’t mean Hunter will agree to it .

Comment

Oh ****, Hrgovic against a man with a pulse? We'll see if Croatia's Frankenstein has any talent now.

If he is what he's hyped to be this should be easy work for Fil. He has every physical advantage and they say he knows how to box too. I'm excited to see.

Comment

Love this mando, IBF leading by example as usual, cause the winner will get their shot for sure, no bs franchise,super duper regular champion

Comment

Nice fight.

Comment

I like this fight. Should be easy to put on DAZN. BUT as someone else said this is a step down fight for Hunter, idk if he will take it. He needs to redeem himself from that draw vs Povetkin, on the other, Povetkin had a great 2020 so it's not too bad a mark. He is a hair away from a title fight off that performance alone and I don't know if he would risk that position vs Flip unless it's for a guaranteed title shot next. Flip should fight someone like Tony Yoka first, his resume is bare.

Comment

Good Fight! Lets Go!

Comment

Originally posted by Blueboy3 View Post
                  Love this mando, IBF leading by example as usual, cause the winner will get their shot for sure, no bs franchise,super duper regular champion
                  They put Glaz-Martin together....

Comment

Im following hrgovic since 2010 and i dont agree with anyone who talks about Hrgovic recently resume in pro boxing...he already passed those kind of boxers in WSB where he had tougher opponents than in top 20 pros right now.

He is the only guy in heavy ranks with 30 semi professional fights and the only guy in history that knocked 3 cubban boxers.

In my opinion when he joined pro ranks he already was top 5.

He doesnt have any exucuses to beat easily everyone extempt usyk, fury, joshua which will be interesting fights....

Comment

Working...
                    X