Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO! biased Kellerman getting exposed in Diaz-Malignaggi(Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO! biased Kellerman getting exposed in Diaz-Malignaggi(Video)

Kellerman did seem a little biased towards Malignaggi, but he still gave Diaz his dues at the end of the fight.

Comment

I don't think he wa sbias.

He never actually said he had Malignaggi winning.

Comment

That's a pretty funny video haha.

Comment

I thought i saw him being biased to Diaz actually. Now i'm confused.

Comment

"after malignaggi landed about five of his own, bob."

he clearly meant the punches malignaggi threw before diaz landed his punches, not the punches after. maybe kellerman was biased towards malignaggi that night, but this clip wasn't the best choice to prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
              it's funny how the slow motion replay starts after paulie landed about 3 punches instead of showing the whole replay in slo mo

Comment

Originally posted by britton View Post
                "after malignaggi landed about five of his own, bob."

he clearly meant the punches malignaggi threw before diaz landed his punches, not the punches after. maybe kellerman was biased towards malignaggi that night, but this clip wasn't the best choice to prove it.

those still werent good shots tho, more like taps to diaz's face, diaz had malignaggi twisting and turning all over the place, including his head.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                  it's funny how the slow motion replay starts after paulie landed about 3 punches instead of showing the whole replay in slo mo
                  its funny that bob papa cant comment on noticable power punches being landed by diaz wihtout kellerman saying mailignaggi landed some too, when in fact they were little taps.

Comment

he was talking about the punches he threw before getting hit not while getting hit..

Comment

Working...
                    X