Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO! biased Kellerman getting exposed in Diaz-Malignaggi(Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
    those still werent good shots tho, more like taps to diaz's face, diaz had malignaggi twisting and turning all over the place, including his head.
    yeah. but they were better than the group of punches the video is trying to use as the example.
    Last edited by ¤¤¤; 08-27-2009, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Paulie won that fight..

Comment

those still werent good shots tho, more like taps to diaz's face, diaz had malignaggi twisting and turning all over the place, including his head.
        paulie moves with the punches so that they don't land flush as you can see by lookin at paulie's face at the end of the fight then go and look at juan diaz face that was bruised up by so called taps

Comment

Originally posted by britton View Post
          yeah, but they were better than the group of punches the video is trying to use as the example.
          i think you need to re watch it because diaz was walking right through them, his body still in his stance, his head not being snapped back or turned, then look at the 4 punches that diaz landed, throwing him and his head all of the place. i think the video was trying to show that malignaggis punches in that whole segment werent **** to say anything about or else kellerman should have commented on them, but when diaz lands power punches and bob gives him credit, kellerman decides to step in like a jealous prick, kellerman might as well comment on every single of his weak ass jabs for 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
            paulie moves with the punches so that they don't land flush as you can see by lookin at paulie's face at the end of the fight then go and look at juan diaz face that was bruised up by so called taps
            moves with them my fucking ass, when does diaz not bruised up? his face is filled with baby fat.

Comment

i think you need to re watch it because diaz was walking right through them, his body still in his stance, his head not being snapped back or turned, then look at the 4 punches that diaz landed, throwing him and his head all of the place. i think the video was trying to show that malignaggis punches in that whole segment werent **** to say anything about or else kellerman should have commented on them, but when diaz lands power punches and bob gives him credit, kellerman decides to step in like a jealous prick, kellerman might as well comment on every single of his weak ass jabs for 12 rounds.
              this isn't about who landed better punches. my point is that the video is showing the punches at end of the clip in slow motion and not the punches at the beginning which i believe max was referring to.

in my opinion, this video only shows max trying to level things out and the person who made it is incompetent.
              Last edited by ¤¤¤; 08-27-2009, 04:32 PM.

Comment

His biased all night made me sick. Howard Lederman wasnt any better. i could tell from a pre fight interview that Lederman was rooting for Malignaggi

Comment

i bet money, a juan diaz nut hugger made this video

Comment

either way in the clip the punches Diaz landed looked to be much more hard and solid landing

it even looked like he rocked Paulie's head back with a punch

but granted that's just one small clip.

Comment

*sighs*...........

Comment

Working...
                      X