Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxers in their prime that were considered Invincible? (Prime v Prime rant)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phuck all this bull****...every one knows there is only one.....

IRON MIKE......

End of thread.....

Comment

**** you bidch, its like this 88 tyson at tyson vs spinks time would kill anyone and was invincible (douglas'd be koed rd 1 raped infornt of errbody loving tyson like a ***go.t and have his children eaten).
      my man could only lose to 64 - 68 ali and 72 - 74 foreman. by douglas fame got to him and he was eating japanese cat all day instead of training. true story.

Comment

tyson wasnt prime when he lost to douglas..peoples prime's vary..he wasnt mentally prime anymore...and as far as floyd..of course he isnt prime anymore..39 fights injuries and a 2 year layoff doesnt =prime..but he has the brains and fundamentals to make up for lost speed and reflexes

Comment

Tyson and RJ in their primes were untouchable. Nobody can say Tyson wasn't prime when Douglas beat him. It's just that on that particular night, he wasn't anywhere near his best. Simple as that. RJ killed himself wit his move back down to LHW. It is what it is, no excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
            tyson wasnt prime when he lost to douglas
            Originally posted by mangler View Post
            Nobody can say Tyson wasn't prime when Douglas beat him.
            Haha, well it's better than baddestman response anyhow.

mangler brings up good points.

Comment

Tyson would always have gotten stopped by a prime Foreman and I cant find a way around that, prime or not. So I cant call him invincible although if he was about 3in taller not sure I could make the same statement. Ive never seen any fighter 160-168 who I think " Yea he'd beat RJ" and cant think of anyone at 175 Id call the odds on being more than 50-50.

Comment

Mike Tyson
                Roy Jones
                Julio Cesar Chavez
                Donald Curry
                Wilfredo Gomez

Comment

Working...
                X