Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not a Mayweather fan, but boxing is much better with him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not a Mayweather fan, but boxing is much better with him.

Boxing is much more exciting now that he's back. While he was gone, I was hoping he'd come back. I'm not a fan of Mayweather, but boxing is better with him. It's great entertainment.

Of course it is. There aint nothing bad about having an ATG back fighting full time. I just hope this isn't a tease.

Comment

Love him or hate him it makes p[eople become more passionate about the sport, because of their hatred or love for him

Comment

Definently is...anyone who says differently is full of ****

Comment

Might as well become a fan bro. I agree boxing seems boring without Floyd. I wish more fighters were more brash, a little more trash talk, we understand its to sell the fight and it just makes it more exciting.

Comment

I'm a huge fan of Mayweather and I'm glad that he's back.

Comment

absolutely people outside boxing talked about him...i mean actual celebs go see him fight and he did his thing on Leno and everything..the man generates interest and cant wait till destroys marquez and he REALLY starts mouthing everyone off lmao

goblins note*- the haters missed him more than anyone and thats a damn fact

Comment

He brings well needed attention to the sport.
                But all i see on here is people wishing he fails.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                  Might as well become a fan bro. I agree boxing seems boring without Floyd. I wish more fighters were more brash, a little more trash talk, we understand its to sell the fight and it just makes it more exciting.
                  Sure, he's entertaining OUTSIDE OF THE RING.

Which definitely helps get casual fans attention, but the problem I have with this is that Floyd Mayweather fights just do not deliver excitement.

I know that there are people who can appreciate a tactical approach to the sweet science, but the problem is that these aren't the casual fans. The casual fans want to see a fight!

This is the only problem I have with Floyd promoting fights as wars, battles, and extravaganzas, then he cautiously slips and shoulder rolls his way to boring decisions.

Give me excitement in the ring, and keep your circus. I love to see fighters talk less, and let their leather do the talking. Fighters like Miguel Cotto, Shane Mosley, and of course Pacquiao.

Comment

For the haters:
                    HEY HATERS

Do you guys know while you are Hating on Mayweather you are putting money in his pocket by supporting his fights in order to see him lose?

Why would Mayweather give you Haters what you want if he knows you are going to buys his fights anyways???

"It is like a Girl telling me she doesnt likes the way I treat her but that same night let me fuck.."

What I find funny is that HATERS called his fans nutthuggers but who is really the nuthugger if you dont like what he is selling but you still buy,watch and support what he is selling ?

You say he is Boring, but you support his fights?
                    You say he doesnt matter but you write and make threads about him?
                    You say he is the worst p4p fighter ever but you think a fight against any fighter weighing less than 1 pound than him is a mismatch?
                    You say he is bad for boxing but you write articles about him and keep his name alive?

At least His fans are liking the product his is selling ..instead of bitching and complain about the product but still watch, buy, write about, and support it...

What other Product in the world do you know that PEOPLE hate, but they still buy it?

That's is why Floyd is the biggest draw in boxing.
                    because he is getting money from people who love him and hate him
                    not even most religions can do that..

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=273208

Comment

Working...
                    X