Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn them off. I dont want the right to sport hot wmoen on here taken away

Comment

I don't mind them, well most of them.

I have never read a post by that queen dude. He always has these gay pics in his. I skip right through his posts.

Comment

Ok. Let's see who's gonna listen to you.

Comment

I actually did turn Avatars and Signatures off. I mean cmon, Im just trying to look up boxing stuff, I dont want my young nephews being exposed to the stuff at such a low age accidently. and in general it doesnt look too good to just have those kind of pictures cluttering the screen, people think youre a pervert.

I mean, you guys are already on the internet if youre on this website. if you want to see ****, you sure as hell dont have to go to boxingscene to do it.

besides, I think we are desensitized if we are overly exposed to ****ographic/semi****ographic material. I would be a hypocrit and a liar if I said I never oogled hot women on the internet before, but still, I try to keep it minimal.

maybe Im wrong, but I imagine a guy who watches **** everyday is less excited with your average female than a guy that rarely gets to see much of the female body.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
            Ok. Let's see who's gonna listen to you.
            TS is gonna be usin an alt for a while homey.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              TS is gonna be usin an alt for a while homey.
              Did he actually think he could get a positive response from an "I hate sexy women" thread?

Comment

Originally posted by wXh View Post
                Those avatars showing half naked babes in their thongs and stuff like that must go. Look, dont get me wrong, I love (naked) women too. Everytime I see a avatar with a hot semi-nude babe in it, it gets me an instant boner. But last night I was sitting in the living room with my laptop on and was just surfing on BoxingScene for some BOXING news and my little sister went to sit next to me and she saw those dirty avatars. Man I got embarassed and just turned the laptop off.

So you guys cmon lets keep it CLEAN
                I agree!! there should be standard of morality here. I take my laptop to work but I have to close the boxscene window if there's a customer coz I don't want them to think I watch ****os in the net. My kids also sometimes use my PC & sometimes accidentaly open Boxscene tabs with this ****o avatars. Moderatos should get to work & clean this place.

Comment

sometimes im scared of lookin at boxingscene from work. co workers might think im lookin at pron. it makes me nervous when the browser gets stuck on an ass picture

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Did he actually think he could get a positive response from an "I hate sexy women" thread?
                    give me a break. watching **** everyday is not healthy, nor is jacking off everyday.

this is a boxing website, not a softcore **** website. if you want to watch ****, by all means go ahead, it takes about two clicks of a mouse and 5 seconds of typing on google and youve got what you wanted.

and just because he said that its not appropriate to look at nearly naked women every second that there is doesnt mean that hes gay, numbskulls.

but to those on boxingscene at work or at home, go to usercp and choose options. you can turn off avatars and signatures if you want to. makes the website load faster too.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                      give me a break. watching **** everyday is not healthy, nor is jacking off everyday.

this is a boxing website, not a softcore **** website. if you want to watch ****, by all means go ahead, it takes about two clicks of a mouse and 5 seconds of typing on google and youve got what you wanted.

and just because he said that its not appropriate to look at nearly naked women every second that there is doesnt mean that hes gay, numbskulls.

but to those on boxingscene at work or at home, go to usercp and choose options. you can turn off avatars and signatures if you want to. makes the website load faster too.
                      If you don't like it then utilize the options to block the avi's.....I see where the ppl at work are coming from, and the pics aren't necessary nor are they a problem on the site either. The TS and anyone else bitching about it is a real candyass.

Comment

Working...
                      X