Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nobody talkin about Paulies elbows ?? ( finally scored the fight)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody talkin about Paulies elbows ?? ( finally scored the fight)

Finally sat and watched the fight alone..lol i couldnt pay attention saturday since come main event time i was 2 hours deep into a hold em game with my fam in the dining room..lol

So this is how i scored it

Diaz winning rounds : 2,4,5,7,9,12..
    Paulie winning rounds : 1,3,6,10,11...

Round 8 i scored it even..10-10..paulie jabbed but land flush like the other rounds where his jab was killin diaz like in r1,3 and 11..diaz had a small explosion midway but nothing big..had to score it even..

So i got Diaz by 1 point...but i wouldnt argue a draw or 1 point win for malignaggi.

Now these fuucking paulie elbows were killing me tho....he threw and landed 2 elbows...the 1st that landed was in R2 @ :44-37 seconds left in the round...then landed another one in R12 @ :40-:35 seconds left in the round.then he threw another 2 blatant elbows in R5 @ 1:10-1:05 and again in R10 @ :12-:08 seconds left in the round....

then he clearly scratches Diazs cut with the side of his gloves and laces to open it more in R4 right before Diaz lands that big left hook..HBO even showed the replay and u can clearly see him do this..

Boxing is not for the little hearts, Elbows..Headbutt..clinching etc are all part and parcel of the sweet science, I didnt see the fight but i just want to get this out.

Comment

yes yes we see it all the time..im just pointing out blatant obvious elbows that the ref and the fans should be talking about also..he clearly landed 2 elbows..1 to the chest/neck area..then in R12 to the chin..

Comment

Yes I noticed his elbowing too.

Comment

Reasonable score card. Tough fight to score but in my eyes and the eyes of essentially every boxing fan outside Texas - Paulie won the fight and was robbed blind.

Comment

I noticed Paulie's elbows. But I also noticed Diaz pullin a Hatton and holding 1 of Malgnaggi's arms while punching on the other side on several occassions. And what killed me was that whenever it happened the stupidass biased ref slaps Malignaggi's blocking arm away n lets him get drilled by Diaz instead of calling for a break.

Comment

What was more noticeable for me besides Paulies elbows was the judges robbing him of a decision. Paulie won that fight..No doubt in my mind..

Comment

That's what Paulie does with his right arm since he won't throw punches with it.

Comment

I noticed a few elbows as i was watching, thought the ref should of warned him.

Comment

Originally posted by TxHustla View Post
                    yes yes we see it all the time..im just pointing out blatant obvious elbows that the ref and the fans should be talking about also..he clearly landed 2 elbows..1 to the chest/neck area..then in R12 to the chin..
                    He is a Mayweather fan, he prob learned it from him watching some his fights when to take advantage of the ref being out of position.

Comment

Working...
                    X