funny how ****** goblin contradicts himself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Al Coholic View Post
      It was you that said Pac was weight drained, not goblin you stupid ****.
      yes, using the same stupid logic he is using.. then PAC must be weight drained fighting those featherweights..

Comment

u see folks "unclesam" is an idiot..manny has almost NEVER weighed LESS than 140lbs..FOR A FEATHER WEIGHT FIGHT since the first morales fight..the LEAST he's ever weighed was actually 138 i believe..and that was ONCE...

infact pacquiao weighed AS MUCH as pbf does for WELTER WEIGHT fights..

but since manny is a coward... he fights featherweights...PAST PRIME feather weights..

but poster uncle sam is an idiot and heres why:

EVERYBODY and their grandmother knows that hatton was a drained for his fight against pac..he fought as 140!..hatton WAS DRAINED..he's a bit older now than he was and its difficult to make weight..WE ALL SAW IT IN THE WEIGH IN..

but because he weighed MORE THAN MANNY come fight night..

uncle sam just assumes that hatton wasnt drained..can u ****en believe that?
        MANNY PACQUIAO FIGHTS PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED OPPONENTS....

its as simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post
          u see folks "unclesam" is an idiot..manny has almost NEVER weighed LESS than 140lbs..FOR A FEATHER WEIGHT FIGHT since the first morales fight..the LEAST he's ever weighed was actually 138 i believe..and that was ONCE...

but since manny is a coward... he fights featherweights...PAST PRIME feather weights..

EVERYBODY and their grandmother knows that hatton was a drained for his fight against pac..he fought as 140!..hatton WAS DRAINED..he's a bit older now than he was and its difficult to make weight..WE ALL SAW IT IN THE WEIGH IN..

its as simple as that.
          ah no you are an idiot.. pacman is a natural 140lb as you imply..
          a natural 140 lb fighter fighting at 130 lbs.. sounds weight drained to me..

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post

its as simple as that.
            Usually people have to dig through previous posts to find contradictions in their statement. You managed to it in the same sentence. Kudos.

Comment

i think cockgoblin has me on ignore but I dont think even he believes in the **** he says

Comment

Originally posted by UncleSam View Post
                ah no you are an idiot.. pacman is a natural 140lb as you imply..
                a natural 140 lb fighter fighting at 130 lbs.. sounds weight drained to me..
                hoya hatton morales and now cotto are IDIOTS..morales has balls and he'll fight u with one arm cut off lets be honest. hell manny wouldnt even LET erik come at a few pounds heavier in their 3rd encounter..[like it made a difference erik was so shot]

hoya didnt wanna get disrespected by fans so that idiot decided to show up LESS than manny did come fight night..[not manny's fault] but theres A REASON why pac wouldnt fight hoya unless hoya came to a weight that he didnt fight well over a decade lol..hatton i already explained and now Cotto.

these guys come in drained and there well past their prime..the only guy aside from erik thats able to kick manny's ass is marquez..but pac doesnt WANT A DAMN PART OF MARQUEZ cause he always his ass kicked by marquez and runs for 4 years..and doesnt bother with a rubber match and he's ofcourse he's still running from marquez like the ***** chicken manny really is..

now do u see the part where i put the bold?

"a natural 140 lb fighter fighting at 130 lbs" is what u said..

Does manny pacquiao fight PRIME NON WEIGHT DRAINED 130ers?

or did he fight mostly PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED 130ers?

answer my question..

Comment

Chip Douglas
                  Verno Phillips? Winky Wright? Sharmba Mitchell? all past prime, not all of manny's fights were against weight drained fighters, Barerra wasn't drained, marquez wasn't, morales wasn't in the 1st fight, diaz wasn't, larios wasn't, you're just a dumbass ignorant hater.

xcaret's lover
                  and if paul fight hopkins and mosley, that will make it 5 past prime in resume?
                  -------------------

Comment

Manny's a *****.

He fought at 106 even though he could make 154 when he was 16 years old.

He's become a bigger ***** he won't fight either Klitschkos.

Comment

Originally posted by nelsoncm View Post
                      Manny's a *****.

He fought at 106 even though he could make 154 when he was 16 years old.

He's become a bigger ***** he won't fight either Klitschkos.
                      naa..he'll fight the Klischkos when their coming off losses.

Comment

Working...
                      X