Juan Diaz has the best homefield advantage in the world; Close fight no robbery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul shoulda won.

Comment

come on texan you cant honestly tell me you think diaz won that fight?

im unsure of where you were sitting but for me (watching it on tv) i can say the crowd was misleading everyone because they would cheer wildly even when paulie would block or slip juan's punches. i was thinking, "wtf are they cheering for?".

So i do believe that may have swayed the judges but i still cant see any reason why juan would be given such favorable (to say the least) scores of 116-112 and 118-110.

The judge who scored it 118-110 shouldnt be allowed to score fights anymore in my opinion. that was the clear workings of a robbery. and even the judge who called it 116-112 is questionable in my opinion as well.

i dont see who anyone could have had it more than 2 points for either fighter. any cards that give more than 2 points to either is unfair if you ask me.

Paulie really put on a great performance. and i dont see how you can say all of paulie shots were "ping ping ping" when he opened that huge cut above juan's eye.

i wont take a thing away from diaz though. i like how he fights, he gives the fans exactly what they paid for everytime so i can see why houston loves him, hell i even enjoy watching him.

but whats fair is fair and those judges were NOT fair.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
        Hey thanks for the compliment bro... I was cool to meet someone that I talk so much boxing with.... I think you nailed it right on the head with your assessment of the fight....

Paulie did move, and jab alot.... But Juan came forward, had him staggered on more than a few occasions, and the crowd was going crazy..... And I think that did sway the judges a bit...

As far as 118-110, I think that was a bit wide.... I had it 8-4 or 7-5 Diaz....
        Diaz never had him staggered, if you watch it on tv its quite clear that every time he "wobbled" he was doing so to mock Diaz, or was off balance. Diaz never had Paulie even close to being hurt in the fight.

Comment

Marquez ****ed your hometownboy up

Comment

Lol shawn fck outta here diaz did hurt paulie several times rewathch he 7 th round
            he deff. shoock him....
            Wat threw diaz of was the cut

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
              Lol shawn fck outta here diaz did hurt paulie several times rewathch he 7 th round
              he deff. shoock him....
              Wat threw diaz of was the cut
              which fight looks more robbery? jmm vs pac II or diaz vs malignaggi?

Comment

I reckon Froch might have the best, he's the top dog in British boxing at the moment.

We'll have to see when he fights Dirrell.

There's only oneeee Carl Froch! Only oneeee Carl Froch! Walking a long, singing this song, Walking in a Froch wonderland.

Comment

juan diaz is in the same predicament as amir khan. he has nowhere to hide. there are no more easy fights at 135 & 140. after both fighters finish with the paulie malignaggis, michael katsidis, & kotelniks of the world diaz & khan will have to deal with valero & marquez at 135 & maidana, bradley, campbell, holt, torres, & pacquiao at 140.

both fighters will lose in savage fashion vs any elite fighter in either division.

Comment

Fight was not really close...Diaz was given a boxing lesson last night

Comment

Houston should never be permitted to hold professional boxing events ever...

Last night was yet another black eye for the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X