Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko has a LEGIT injury (VIDEO PROOF)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wladimir Klitschko has a LEGIT injury (VIDEO PROOF)

There are some ******s on here who actually think that Wlad is ducking Eddie "I got RAPED by Povetkin" Chambers.

Here's the video from August 15th in Russia:

http://www.the13thround.com/ttround/...p?recordID=562

Wlad had surgery and is wearing a sling for his left arm, he is clearly injured.
    Last edited by Klitschko2011; 08-22-2009, 11:23 PM.

I'm not saying he's faking it but I can don a sling as well. That doesnt mean I'm injured. Jus saying...

Comment

Originally posted by OTSS View Post
      I'm not saying he's faking it but I can don a sling as well. That doesnt mean I'm injured. Jus saying...
      What he said, anyway I am sick of hearing all this **** saying this guy is faking his injury so is that guy, to be its just a bad year of injuries until something proves otherwise...

Comment

Haye and Mayweather were both accused to fake injuries for different purposes: the former to avoid a fight and the latter to sell a fight.

Don't be surprised if they do the same with Wlad.

Comment

Thats not proof. I can wear one of those myself. Chambers knows whats going on.

Comment

The medical records of the surgery he's had on it, prove beyond any doubt it's legit.

Comment

Yes, because whenever any sports men wears a piece of materiel on their arm, that is proof they have an injury.

Ridicously stupid post, exposing a stupid man.

FWIW, he probably does have an injury.

The issue is, when his opponents have one they're oddly pretending.

Plus on Wlad, no one gives a flying fuck.

Hence your thread.

Comment

And this shows how great his heart is! He fights injured against Chagaev!

Comment

Working...
                X