end of thread.

good night.

Aight Capt. Obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by wojosh6 View Post
      that's it.

end of thread.

good night.
      lmao, hes not that badd is too philosophical at some points but he makes good statements and knows about boxing

Comment

I agree, he's awful.

He must have been hired because of his connections, not because of his ability.

HBO really should replace him.

Comment

Originally posted by [ILLMatic] View Post
          lmao, hes not that badd is too philosophical at some points but he makes good statements and knows about boxing
          ****ing guy is too biased off suckin black east coast dick. Are you listening to the cum guzzling comments tonight? The ****ing punches from Jacobs was hella late and this honky is blaming that **** on lawrence cole. Yes, lawrence cole blows - he's the worst ref in boxing but **** this is disgracefull

Comment

Originally posted by Don Flamenco View Post
            ****ing guy is too biased off suckin black east coast dick. Are you listening to the cum guzzling comments tonight? The ****ing punches from Jacobs was hella late and this honky is blaming that **** on lawrence cole. Yes, lawrence cole blows - he's the worst ref in boxing but **** this is disgracefull
            Well I Prefer Mah Man Larry Merchant Anyday

Comment

Originally posted by Don Flamenco View Post
              I remember one time though of how he called Dawson a B level fighter. Dawson is from the east coast. But I guess you mean from New York.

Comment

Watta Bout This One " Roy Jones Is Making Joe Calzaghe Look Like A Washed Up Felix Trinidad" Lmfao I Was Like.....

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
                  I remember one time though of how he called Dawson a B level fighter. Dawson is from the east coast. But I guess you mean from New York.
                  No, he loved Dawson at first, but Chad didn't live up to his expectations so he became too negative. Kellerman becomes emotionally involved with the fighters.

But yes, he especially loves black New York area boxers. He was Zab Judah's biggest fanboy.

Comment

Kellerman ****in LOVED Zab. He didn't suck many dicks harder than he sucked Judah's.

Comment

Working...
                    X