Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighter beat Clottey more convincingly? Cotto or Margs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
    People forget Margs had injuries too. Clottey is such a crybaby.....oh my hand hurts....oh I got robbed.
    yea margs injured his hand with the plaster he had in his hands

Comment

People forget Margs had injuries too. Clottey is such a crybaby.....oh my hand hurts....oh I got robbed.
      Add that to the fact that Margarito never did anything to deliberately hurt Clottey like Cotto did and still beat him more convincingly.

Comment

Marg clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
          LOL this crybaby. We all know an ankle is the same as the hand right?

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
            Add that to the fact that Margarito never did anything to deliberately hurt Clottey like Cotto did and still beat him more convincingly.
            Who ever hurts Clottey?? That guy is a turtle shell. Plus he has an outstanding chin. Lets not forget Margs pulled a record in that fight. Clottey loses due to his activity. If he was more offensive, he might of won both fights.

Cotto didn't beat him more convincingly....he beat him more exciting. Maybe it had to do with the atmosphere.

Comment

Magacheato didn't have plaster in that fight (or so says Clottey) I remember Clottey saying Cotto hits way way way way way harder so he didn't think Margacheato used it in his fight. Margacheato probably started after the Williams fight when he saw his career going to the toilet.
              Last edited by Animalistic 3.0; 08-21-2009, 12:28 AM.

Comment

This is a fight of where Margarito held his hand up without the gloves on, and you could see that there was a laceration on his knuckle. If he was cheating in that fight, then I don't think he would've showed his hand to the camera like that. And I want to make it clear that I don't like Margarito either, but I'm just calling the Cotto stans out on their bull****.

Comment

Who ever hurts Clottey?? That guy is a turtle shell. Plus he has an outstanding chin. Lets not forget Margs pulled a record in that fight. Clottey loses due to his activity. If he was more offensive, he might of won both fights.

Cotto didn't beat him more convincingly....he beat him more exciting. Maybe it had to do with the atmosphere.
                  Cotto clearly hurt Clottey....when he SpineBusted his ass

Comment

I guess Margo. But Margo really didn't land to many clean shots, he won because he was throwing like 100 punches a round whereas Clottey was barely throwing at all because of the injury. You can watch the fight and see that all the thudding crowd pleasing punches were landed by Clottey, Margarito's ear was bleeding and his face was all red and puffy after the fight.

Comment

Margarito never cheats trust me.

Comment

Working...
                      X