No announcement yet.

Manny and floyd fans you can't deny this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny and floyd fans you can't deny this

Ok so i know im not the only one tired of this **** about who sells more manny or floyd. Me personally i don't give 2 ****s who sells what or who makes more. But guess what both of them were not big names till they fought oscar and hatton.they didn't make there name on their own.they were great fighters and had there fans.but you guys need to stop acting like hatton and oscar had nothing to do with it.they owe alot to both of them.how about we talk more about boxing then money and popularity.

Manny was big in his country floyd was the best fighter in the game before oscar and let's leave it at that

THIS IS A BOXING FORUM NOT A POLULARITY OR FINANCIAL FORUM

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
    Ok so i know im not the only one tired of this **** about who sells more manny or floyd. Me personally i don't give 2 ****s who sells what or who makes more. But guess what both of them were not big names till they fought oscar and hatton.they didn't make there name on their own.they were great fighters and had there fans.but you guys need to stop acting like hatton and oscar had nothing to do with it.they owe alot to both of them.how about we talk more about boxing then money and popularity.

Manny was big in his country floyd was the best fighter in the game before oscar and let's leave it at that

oscar made floyd
    floyd made hatton
    and both oscar and hatton made pacquiao

Comment

Easy kid, you cannot dictate what you want with this forum. People are going to talk whatever they want as long as it's boxing related.

By the way, do you own BSC? and if not stfu.

Comment

Comment

I thought everyone in here worked for TD Waterhouse.

I wonder what Mangler is doing with my investments. Prolly getting Jr. some plastic surgery.

Comment

Wrong. Oscar didnt make Pacquiao. Barrera made Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              I thought everyone in here worked for TD Waterhouse.

I wonder what Mangler is doing with my investments. Prolly getting Jr. some plastic surgery.

he paid for Reed and Riz's plane/fight tickets for Roy-Lacy

Comment

hatton definately made an impact on both pac/PBF over here in UK..alot of ppl i kno (who aren't avid boxing fans) didn't kno who PBF or pAC were before that fight, it was like "hatton's fighting this american, or this asian" then it was who's mayweather, who's pacquiao etc etc...

popularity comes from the % of ppl who don't really like boxing but watch because of certain characters, tyson being the biggest, half the ppl who watched him never watched boxing before i bet ya!? ;D

Comment

There are more than one million child sex slaves in the Philippines.

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
                    Easy kid, you cannot dictate what you want with this forum. People are going to talk whatever they want as long as it's boxing related.

By the way, do you own BSC? and if not stfu.
                    No problem with that but it's the same **** over and over...They talk about popularity and money more then boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X