No announcement yet.

Malignaggi Furious With Juan Diaz Fight, Fears Robbery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malignaggi Furious With Juan Diaz Fight, Fears Robbery

And I thought Tuesday night would be quiet. BoxingScene.com received a furious call from former junior welterweight champion Paulie Malignaggi. Malignaggi was waiting for his flight at JFK airport and wanted to speak his mind before making his trip to Houston, Texas for Saturday's fight against Juan Diaz. [details]

It was kinda of an obvious thing that the odds are against you Paulie, but I'm confident you can outbox him.

Comment

Dont mess with texas

Comment

How can you be robbed when they carry you out in a stretcher, after having violently had your head spin, literally.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
          It was kinda of an obvious thing that the odds are against you Paulie, but I'm confident you can outbox him.

My 300k to your 100k Diaz beats Malignaggi.

Anyways The JUDGES will not be needed this fight, mark my words

Comment

why is he complaining of a 18x ring thats a boxers ring he will be on the backfoot the whole night so whats his problem

Comment

Yeah good luck getting the decision in Texas hed be better off in germany vs a german fighter.

Comment

If he didn't like the fight, he shouldn't have signed for it.

Comment

he usually makes excuses after the fight, i guess he's just getting a head start this time

Comment

if paulie hits and holds he'll win a decision. if he tries to get on his bike and outbox diaz he's getting TKO'd.

but why all the crying? does he really have that little faith in his ability to clearly win a fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X