No announcement yet.

Oscar De La Hoya wears shoe lifts LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar De La Hoya wears shoe lifts LOL

I don't know if its confirmed but I hear from numerous sources that Oscar isn't a very confident man, he wears 1-2 inch lifts to make him self taller in stature, he also wears 1 inch lift in his custom made boxing shoes. LOL discuss

Does it matter, he's richer than all of us on NSB, combined.

Comment

Schwarzenegger does the same.

He's listed as 6ft2, but he's only about 5ft11.

Comment

How is this news?

A short person doesn't want to stare at people's necks all day? SHOCKING. STOP THE PRESSES!!!!! ****, if I was short I would too. Either that or move to Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
          How is this news?

A short person doesn't want to stare at people's necks all day? SHOCKING. STOP THE PRESSES!!!!! ****, if I was short I would too. Either that or move to Asia.
          a man wearing shoe lifts is like a girl stuffing her bra, its just so fake.

Comment

give oscar a break

Comment

Originally posted by bbos View Post
              How is it fake? Unless you have a video of him standing next to somebody his natural height and calling them short or belittling his height all he is doing is wearing something that makes life a little bit easier whether it be psychological to him or others around to make it more aesthetically pleasing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                How is it fake? Unless you have a video of him standing next to somebody his natural height and calling them short or belittling his height all he is doing is wearing something that makes life a little bit easier whether it be psychological to him or others around to make it more aesthetically pleasing.
                so its not fake to wear shoe lifts? and wearing something that makes life easier? lol I see that as taking the coward's way out.

Comment

Originally posted by bbos View Post
                  well oscar does both

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    well oscar does both
                    lol true

Comment

Working...
                    X