Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rachel Donaire Furious With Rafael Concepcion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this ***** is is ****** its not the first time a boxer doesnt make weight thats why theres a penalty im tired of all these nut huggers get real expaerts and proffesional writters on this website this ***** is trying to be like the nuthugging nathanielz

Comment

Originally posted by e_boxer View Post
      this ***** is is ****** its not the first time a boxer doesnt make weight thats why theres a penalty im tired of all these nut huggers get real expaerts and proffesional writters on this website this ***** is trying to be like the nuthugging nathanielz
      You're right that this is not the first time happened to boxer exceeding the weight limit, but 4.5lbs in excess is blatantly intentional and only ****** fool like you doesn't see this! At the expense of $13,000 just to win by cheating surely doesn't reflect good image of your country. This is sport man, you need to exercise fairness. If you can not make that weight limit, at least show it that you had tried reducing your weight! Not that after 6 hours given to you to shed sweat you came back fresh instead with the same weight, and you would say you'll just pay for that damn penalty?!

I think Panama would not be happy having wins 5 times against Filipino boxers if it won by cheating with the price of $13,000! But even so, Panama would not win agaisnt Filipino top fighters and let's count beginning from Rafael concepcion agaisnt Donaire!

Comment

she needs to shut the hell up with things that does not concern her....

Comment

donaire by a brutal KO

redemtion for BANAL

Comment

***** needs some ****...

Comment

check yo ***** nonito...nothin like a mouthy **** to make fight fans turn against you

Comment

What? Concepcion failed to make weight? Hell he weighed in over the bantamweight limit let alone the Super Flyweight limit.

Donaire should beat him anyhow.

Comment

I can't believe people getting irked and even reacting to this article. This is written by Nonito's wife. What do you expect her to say? Good for Concepcion, I can't wait for him to beat my husband. WTF.

You guys are hilarious. Read it and then consider the source and then leave it alone.

Big ups for Donaire for still taking the fight. The weight issue is just proof that Concepcion and his team are worried about Nonito. I just hope it doesn't turn out like Corrales vs Castillo 2. Nonito by KO ala Vic Darchinyan.

Comment

Look at the ******* and clowns calling her a "*****" etc. She didn't even say anything out of line. Immature geeks on here.

Comment

damn! i guess pacquiao was really a good thing for the philippines,
                      even the women grew balls.lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X