No announcement yet.

Vivian Fukin Harris...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vivian Fukin Harris...

I'm so sick of this guy's bull****. Just retire already you dumbass drama queen loser.

Your career has been over since Carlos Maussa.

How is this guy still on tv???

And btw, Teddy Atlas was spot on tonight. About everything.

He looked really hurt to me.

Comment

i think harris was really hurt. he had no reason to fake the injury cause its not like he was losing the fight it was only the first round. and yeah teddy atlas told the truth about these guys paddin their record on tomato cans

Comment

Not saying he faked it guys, but its always something with this guy.

You can forgive once or twice but after a while, you just get sick of it.

Comment

What happened?! I seriously walked into the room to check out the fight and am already watching replays.

He got KO'd on an accidental headbutt? Was it legit?

Comment

Originally posted by KittenFlaps View Post
            What happened?! I seriously walked into the room to check out the fight and am already watching replays.

He got KO'd on an accidental headbutt? Was it legit?
            it was a no contest. He's fine now though, he's up and walking around the dressing room.

Comment

That was legit. They're taking him to the hospital for observation...

His family was in the arena...I doubt he would scare them like that

Comment

Originally posted by MrUnKnockoutabl View Post
                it was a no contest. He's fine now though, he's up and walking around the dressing room.
                Yeah I saw that, with him hugging his sad daughter and all and that was touching and whatnot...

But was the headbutt a legit knockout? Was he seriously hurt? Was he drama queening? I want to watch the fight but it's way too early to find a replay stream.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                  That was legit. They're taking him to the hospital for observation...

His family was in the arena...I doubt he would scare them like that
                  '

True. Plus as a poster mentioned above he apparently wasn't losing and it was the first round. Very unfortunate turn of events for Harris, his family, and the fight fans.

Comment

Originally posted by KittenFlaps View Post
                    Yeah I saw that, with him hugging his sad daughter and all and that was touching and whatnot...

But was the headbutt a legit knockout? Was he seriously hurt? Was he drama queening? I want to watch the fight but it's way too early to find a replay stream.
                    The other guys forehead hit him in the temple, it did not look that bad but with closed head injuries they don't always need to look bad to be very serious injuries.

Comment

Working...
                    X