No announcement yet.

Mayweather rumored to host WWE RAW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
    Great promotion idea... But hope Floyd doesn't **** around and get choke slammed and injure a rib or something

If it was injured in sparring, maybe Big Show was his sparring partner!

Comment

it only makes sense for him to do it. it was said that he was very well liked during his last stint. cong**** to wwe, looks like i might tune into watch raw.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        When are they going to officially recognize Floyd's TKO of the Big Show and bump him up to 40-0?
        I flipped on Raw the other day and the Big Show was on and they were talking about how he used to be a boxer LOL and how he has knocked out everyone with his right hand recently.

I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by Radical View Post
          Floyd needs WWE to boost his reputation .
          what an idiot.
          That's called being smart, using all the media outlets you can get your hands on. Maybe you are the idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            I flipped on Raw the other day and the Big Show was on and they were talking about how he used to be a boxer LOL and how he has knocked out everyone with his right hand recently.

I almost fell out of my chair laughing.
            I can't take that **** ; I stopped watching it around the age of 13.

My brother still likes it though ; for whatever reason.

He told me once they compared one of the wrestler's handspeed to that of Pacquiao's.

I was glad I didn't have any piss in my bladder at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              That's called being smart, using all the media outlets you can get your hands on. Maybe you are the idiot.
              Exactly, its what every famous person does even rappers. When an actor is coming out with a movie they hit the talk shows, same with other entertainers. They sign new deals, clothing, shoes, these industries realize when the artist are coming out with something new they can make money off of them also because they are in the spotlight again, just Floyd being smart again as anyone should.

Comment

He told me once they compared one of the wrestler's handspeed to that of Pacquiao's.

Your much funnier than I used to think you were!

Comment

It is pretty funny most of the time, much funnier then most of the shows that try to be funny anyways.

Also some of the broads aren't bad to look at, some are a little beefy through the arms but still aren't to shabby.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                    You are so ****ing negative about every article regarding him, you said you weren't keen on him and **** fair enough your opinion but there's no point in being a **** and trying to start every Floyd thread into a hate thread.
                    Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post

See Radical, if your gonna be negative at least be funny while doing it!

...who gives a fuck? i can display my ''dislikeness'' to floyd however i want to, i do not need to be funny about it.

if you got a problem why are you even quoting me in the first place?.

You guys simply ***** everytime there is someone talking ''****'' about your favorite fighter....

put me on ignore, problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                      you're a fucking moron, nobody likes floyd, he beat DLH and he's still ain't that famous so he has to get into a pathetic acting show to get more media coverage.

look at pacquiao, he's famous everywhere and he doesn't need to appear in programs to get more coverage.

Comment

Working...
                      X