Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which heavyweight fight has the best chance of being an upset?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
    Chambers has more chance of pissing in a shotglass, that's spinning on a record player, without spilling a drop, whilst riding a unicycle backwards while blindfolded and being pelted with rocks, during a thunderstorm, drunk.

than beating wlad
    lol, best and most honest post of the week.

Comment

Chambers vs Wlad can happen in three ways

1. Wlad knocks out Chambers
      2. Wlad beats Chambers by decision
      3. Chambers pulls of the upset

Chambers certainly has the skills to pull off upset, but the size disparity between the two is so huge. Chambers fought brilliantly against Dimitrenko but had Dimitrenko used his height and reach better he could of possibly won the fight. Wlad uses his height and reach very well, and does not fight small like Dimitrenko. In order for Chambers to pull of the upset, he's going to fight differently than he did against Dimitrenko, because coming straight forward and using head movement against Wlad did not work for Chagaev or Ibragimov.
      Last edited by Boxingwizard; 08-13-2009, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Valuev beating Haye followed by Chambers winning aginst Wlad.

Comment

Wlad and Vitali are overwhelming favorites to win their fights whereas David Haye isn't even a 2-1 favorite over the Beast.

There are serious questions as to whether Haye can hurt Valuev, whether Haye can fight 12 hard rounds against a 320 pound man, and whether or not Haye can even take a decent shot from a marginal puncher.

I wouldn't hesitate to bet everything I own plus the shirt off my back on Vitali beating Arreola.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
            Wlad and Vitali are overwhelming favorites to win their fights whereas David Haye isn't even a 2-1 favorite over the Beast.

There are serious questions as to whether Haye can hurt Valuev, whether Haye can fight 12 hard rounds against a 320 pound man, and whether or not Haye can even take a decent shot from a marginal puncher.

I wouldn't hesitate to bet everything I own plus the shirt off my back on Vitali beating Arreola.
            I remember Ruiz stunning him and i am sure Valuev was hurt a little by Barrett. I would not bet anything on Arreola beating Vitali i dont think he has that much of a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
              I remember Ruiz stunning him and i am sure Valuev was hurt a little by Barrett. I would not bet anything on Arreola beating Vitali i dont think he has that much of a chance.
              I see Valuev get knocked off balance and look stupid every once awhile but I don't consider a guy hurt unless I see his legs start to give out. I haven't seen that from Valuev as far as I can recall.

I really wouldn't feel all that comfortable laying money on David Haye at 2-1. Valuev may be **** but who knows what Haye's gameplan will be? and he just might fight it alot harder to execute when he is in there face to chest with the woolly mammoth.

Comment

Valuev has a solid chance at beating Haye.

We all know he's a slow, flat footed, circus act of a fighter.

But he can still crack, and I really can't see Haye hurting him whatsoever. Plus ; David's stamina can be quite **** at times.

Valuev beating Haye is the most likely of the 3 scenarios.

Followed by Chambers upsetting Wlad, and The Nipple beating Vitali in dead last.

I can't see any way in hell that fat lazy **** "The Nipple" will do anything against Vitali other than get knocked all over the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

I can't see any way in hell that fat lazy **** "The Nipple" will do anything against Vitali other than get knocked all over the ring.

I think that Vitali-Arreola may set a compubox record for most one sided punch stats.

We will probably see something like

V. Klitschko: 122 of 204 60%
                  C. Arreola: 13 of 124 11%

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                    I think that Vitali-Arreola may set a compubox record for most one sided punch stats.

We will probably see something like

V. Klitschko: 122 of 204 60%
                    C. Arreola: 13 of 124 11%
                    I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

Anytime I think of how the fight will go down I see The Nipple wearing black trunks and black gloves, falling all over himself trying to get up after getting knocked down repeatedly.

Comment

I think Valuev robbing Haye in another majority decision is very likely. Neither Klitschko is getting beat this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X