In what round would Wladimir crush Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson beats both on the same night....

Comment

Tyson is a pure clean American like he would even fight some ****...C'mon man.

Comment

Originally posted by Riptor View Post
        Mike Tyson was not a super human, he could be beaten but I can agree with you that neither of the two brothers has a high probability of beating him.
        In my eyes he didn't make him to be super-human at all, and you also seem to be one of the more realistic guys talking about this match. Props for that.

Comment

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
          red k given. also reported for stupidty.
          Red k not given, simply because I'm being kind and assuming the first post was some sort of joke.

Prime Tyson destroys Wlad within 4 (if it got beyond 6 Wlad would win). And I've nothing against Wlad, either.

Comment

Wlad would beat Tyson, but not crush him.

Comment

I see a replay of Tyson-Savarese. Mike Ko's both these giant buffoons

Comment

Tyson is the most overrated fighter of all time, he was a mental midget with no heart.

If the bum Douglas can destroy Prime Tyson....just imagine what Wlad or Vitali would do to him.

Prime 4 Prime... overrated Tyson gets beatdown by either Klitschko
                Last edited by Klitschko2011; 08-12-2009, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Wlad gets KOed before the fight even starts when his bladder lets go at the prospect of stepping in the ring with Tyson and he slips in it and busts his head. Vitali starts bleeding during the national anthem then quits on his stool claiming a seperated hangnail.

Poet

Comment

LOL at the options

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
                      Wlad is the most overrated fighter of all time, he was a window licker from a special-ed school with no chin and less stamina.

If the bum Sanders can destroy Prime Wlad....just imagine what Tyson or any semi-competent Heavyweight would do to him.

Prime 4 Prime... overrated Wlad gets beatdown by anyone in the top-50
                      Fixed it for you

Poet

Comment

Working...
                      X