In what round would Wladimir crush Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahahaha
    what a joke
    the forum seems too have become infested with these delusional klitschko nuthuggers

Comment

Fantasy fights (Prime vs. Prime)

The explosive force of Tyson would be very hard to bear or counter for either Klitschko. Mike had a very good chin, and was fast enough to get past the jabs. And his punching power is legendary.

I'd give Mike 75% to KO/TKO Wladimir, and 60% to KO/TKO Vitali. If the Ukainians survived for 8+ rounds, they both had a good chance to TKO Mike or get a UD/SD. But it's a big IF.

The prime Tyson was a beast, one of the most intimidating fighters in the ring of all time. Such a fight would be like a tiger vs. a robot.

Comment

Originally posted by Phirsole View Post
        Such a fight would be like a tiger vs. a robot.

Comment

The prime Tyson was a beast, one of the most intimidating fighters in the ring of all time. Such a fight would be like a tiger vs. a robot.
          Good depiction, though Tyson would have no chances against a real robot with Wlad's attributes, nor Wlad would have against a real tiger.

On one MMA forum they had a conversation about human against real tiger in MMA. They came to conclusion that because of the overwhelming physics of the tiger, the tiger shouldn't weight over 50 pounds, and should be prevented of using the claws. And yes, I can say that kind of beast moves at unbelievable speed and does have unbelievable strength for a creature that size.

All of the human attributes should be thrown to the trashbin in comparison.
          Last edited by khepesh; 08-12-2009, 03:48 PM. Reason: corrected quote

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
            hahahahaha
            what a joke
            the forum seems too have become infested with these delusional klitschko nuthuggers

I can agree with you on that.. Come on now everyone Vitali or Wlad would not put a prime Tyson out in one or two rounds and it is highly unlikely that either of them would win.

Originally posted by Phirsole View Post
            The explosive force of Tyson would be very hard to bear or counter for either Klitschko. Mike had a very good chin, and was fast enough to get past the jabs. And his punching power is legendary.

I'd give Mike 75% to KO/TKO Wladimir, and 60% to KO/TKO Vitali. If the Ukainians survived for 8+ rounds, they both had a good chance to TKO Mike or get a UD/SD. But it's a big IF.

Mike Tyson was not a super human, he could be beaten but I can agree with you that neither of the two brothers has a high probability of beating him.

Comment

NEITHER

****** clown with his boring ass bitchko brothers

Comment

Originally posted by Hazard View Post
                In what round would Dr Steelhammer crush this little american man?

i like wladimir but tyson will put him to sleep in 3rds

Comment

Tyson by murder in 2!!!!!!!!!

Comment

KO 1 in first 30 sec....I'm sorry I couldn't actually type it. Prime Tyson wins.

This thread joins the ranks of such objective Hazard gems as...

"Eurofighters >>>>> Fat Yanks"

"Why does the americans constantly fail to give the Klitscho's the props they deserve?"

and of course, who could forget the timeless classic

"American boxingfans are *******"

It brings a tear to my eye.

Comment

prime tyson wud murk him plain n simple...

Comment

Working...
                      X