Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny fighting Cotto doesnt say much about Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Just because i dont think Cotto is that good or will win with Pacquiao dont mean I hate the dude. You do the same towards Pac yet you claim no hate?
    You can't reason with this dudes, it's just hard to communicate with them. If you say something that they don't like they gang up with you and eventually use the race card whenever you make your own point.

Posting becomes intolerable if you say something they don't like.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      You are a moronic bastard, who dont know ****.

When did I said you hate Cotto or whatever ashole?

i said that you *******s need to see the difference between me or other fans wanting Cotto to win or explaining why Cotto will win from hating Manny.

Wich is not the case

Damn stupid mother ****ers!!!!!
      This is what I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by nystate0fm1nd View Post
        NO IT DOESN'T!!! I swear to God that is the FIRST thing you've ever written that wasn't ******ed!

The only thing I would disagree with is that Manny is a midget and he is too small. I disagree because he looked like a JWW to me when he fought Hatton. He's basically the same size as Cotto so that's a BS excuse.

I wouldn't say any of this is MANNY's fault, as it is more of what his TEAM (Roach) decides. I think Pac is a warrior and will fight just about anyone and doesn't care about little BS stipulations like his team does. But check this, they wouldn't have chose Cotto to fight if Roach wasn't SURE that he is washed up and can be beaten! He did the same thing for DLH. He knew DLH didn't have it and would lose.

Roach is in for a surprise though. Cotto is bigger and better than Diaz, Hatton and DLH (when he fought Pac).

I'm amazed that you managed to put together something mildly intelligent, even if you meant it as a diss! You stupid bastard.
        you are the stupid Basterd you dumbass...You need to reread the thread or learn to read all together. lol Are all of you idiots? Ive never seen so Many stupid human beings in my whole life.

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
          You can't reason with this dudes, it's just hard to communicate with them. If you say something that they don't like they gang up with you and eventually use the race card whenever you make your own point.

Posting becomes intolerable if you say something they don't like.
          But you see bro...there are other that look at these post and see how dumb they really are. They make themselves look stupid the more they speak. LOL. You have to understand imagine Gilligan on Gilligan's Island...I

Comment

This is what I'm talking about.
            Thats the only language you bitches understand.

Comment

Originally posted by nystate0fm1nd View Post
              NO IT DOESN'T!!! I swear to God that is the FIRST thing you've ever written that wasn't ******ed!

The only thing I would disagree with is that Manny is a midget and he is too small. I disagree because he looked like a JWW to me when he fought Hatton. He's basically the same size as Cotto so that's a BS excuse.

I wouldn't say any of this is MANNY's fault, as it is more of what his TEAM (Roach) decides. I think Pac is a warrior and will fight just about anyone and doesn't care about little BS stipulations like his team does. But check this, they wouldn't have chose Cotto to fight if Roach wasn't SURE that he is washed up and can be beaten! He did the same thing for DLH. He knew DLH didn't have it and would lose.

Roach is in for a surprise though. Cotto is bigger and better than Diaz, Hatton and DLH (when he fought Pac).

I'm amazed that you managed to put together something mildly intelligent, even if you meant it as a diss! You stupid bastard.
              The fight is between Pacquiao and cotto. Stop complaining about irrelevant issues. As a fan, don't involve yourself with issue that won't affect the PAC-Cotto bout.

Set aside the trainer and focus more with the real issue.
              ITS PACQUIAO VS. COTTO THAT'S IT!!!
              Last edited by Talisayen; 08-09-2009, 02:40 PM.

Comment

WOW, you kids are something else.

Comment

More like its all you understand and who the bitches? All of you is the cry babies full of excuses whinning birching moaning worst than a women fans I have ever seen in a lifetime.

Comment

WOW, you kids are something else.
                    Kids are more mature lool

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Manny picks on fighters who are washed up.

Manny weight drains his opponents.

Manny only fights guys he can beat.

Manny is a midget. hes too small.

Manny opponents are past prime.

If this is true...It sure dont say much for Cotto. Doesnt put much creditbilty on Cottos part. If all this was true it maybe that Cotto is done and this will be an easy fight for Manny. If people say Mannys opponents have been nothing....Why go up in weight and fight an guy like big bad Cotto? lol! If Cotto beats Manny a former 108lber lol that is a big deal hahaha! But if Manny wins, he just beat another washed up fighter that was weight drained and past prime too soon. If all these rumors/excuses are true about Manny...It sure dont say much about Cotto does it?
                      So what will be wrong with Manny if he loses to Cotto then?

Comment

Working...
                      X