No announcement yet.

Official Petition: Pacqiao Vs Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miklo Velka View Post
    well i dont know how to jdo a screeen shot u racist ****.

but it says

"You ****in ***** loveing mutha ****a, kabala reading mutha ****a. go back to africa or whereever you belong you bastard"

tell me what he told me isnt racist

The only racist comments on this thread are being generated by you. Just because you're "quoting" doesn't mean squat as there is no source to back up your claims.

Comment

but it says

"You ****in ***** loveing mutha ****a, kabala reading mutha ****a. go back to africa or whereever you belong you bastard"

oh now you are LYING
      and everyone here knows that..
      how the fu.ck were you able to "quote" me with wrong name,
      if you didnt know how to "quote"..

fact is you know how to "quote" you just did it wrong at first..
      and everyone reading this thread knows that..

you are one LYING IDIOT.. next time do better

check your font and name.. IDIOT AND LIAR !!

i practically had to tell you your mistake before you got my name right..LOL
      Last edited by larry smith; 08-07-2009, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
        It's been mentioned only a dozen or so times...TAKE A SCREEN SHOT AND POST THE IMAGE!!

You are right, people like UncleSam make America great, where as people like you are more like ticks suck off the fat of the land. Your stories don't match up, your caught in your lies and you still won't admit it...whos the now??!!/
        dumb ass i dont know how to take a screen shot, and i quoted everythign he said what else more u want. and i reported what he told me

Comment

but it says

i never thought that pressing the screenshot button on your keyboard is so difficult now. sounds genius

Comment

The whole catch weight title fight is B.S

if you dont like it, please sign your name! DO IT

Here is the first one.

Miklo Velka
            your on your own asssshole...

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
              i never thought that pressing the screenshot button on your keyboard is so difficult now. sounds genius
              there is no button on my comp that says SCREEN SHOT you dumb ass

Comment

Originally posted by UncleSam View Post
                oh now you are LYING
                and everyone here knows that..
                how the fu.ck were you able to "quote" me with wrong name,
                if you didnt know how to "quote"..

fact is you know how to "quote" you just did it wrong at first..
                and everyone reading this thread knows that..

you are one LYING IDIOT.. next time do better

check your font and name.. IDIOT AND LIAR !!

i practically had to tell you your mistake before you got my name right..LOL
                yea everyone knows your a racist, and i aint gonna go on a goofy message board and BULL **** about this.

Comment

dumb ass i dont know how to take a screen shot, and i quoted everythign he said what else more u want. and i reported what he told me
                  Why don't you use this wonderful website called Google and educate yourself. Its not that hard, even my 9 year old son figured it out.

Another nice thing about Google is that you can use it to research popular quotes such as this beauty from American History X:

"Murray: What are you doing Derek? This is your family.
                  Derek Vinyard: Right, my family. My family so you know what? I don't give two ****s about you or anybody else or what you think. You're not a part of it and you never will be.
                  Murray: That has nothing to do with it!
                  Derek Vinyard: Oh it doesn't? You don't think I see what you're trying to do here? You think I'm gonna sit here and smile while some ****in' **** tries to **** my mother? It's never gonna happen Murray, ****in' forget it, not on my watch, not while I'm in this family. I will ****in' cut your Shylock nose off and stick it up your ass before I let that happen. Coming in here and poisoning my family's dinner with your Jewish, ******-loving, hippie bull****. **** you! **** you! Yeah, walk out, *******, ****in' Kabbalah reading mother****er. Get the **** out of my house. "

Comment

there is no button on my comp that says SCREEN SHOT you dumb ass
                    its on your keyboard!

Comment

yea everyone knows your a racist, and i aint gonna go on a goofy message board and BULL **** about this.
                      geez you are a disgrace to your kind. is it really that easy for you to lie?

Comment

Working...
                      X