No announcement yet.

Dawson Grabs Home Field Advantage on Glen Johnson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dawson Grabs Home Field Advantage on Glen Johnson

Promoter Gary Shaw has informed BoxingScene.com that WBC light heavyweight champion Chad Dawson (28-0, 17KOs) will have the home field advantage when he faces Glen Johnson (49-12-2, 33KOs) in their anticipated rematch on November 7. The fight will happen at the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut and HBO will televise the fight. Last April, Dawson fought Johnson on his home turf at the St. Pete Times Forum in Tampa, Florida. Dawson won a controversial twelve round decision. Both fighters want to set the record straight. [details]

Only way Johnson gets the win is by KO or by complete domination. No close decisions here...

Comment

time for the old guard to hang 'em up...dawson is the future of the lightheavys...took care of tarver, hopefully he gained enough experience to get at least a unanimous decision on johnson, then get rid of hopkins for good...

Comment

cant wait i hope glen pulls it out.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          Only way Johnson gets the win is by KO or by complete domination. No close decisions here...
          Yep. Come on Glen, get him!

Comment

Could they not have had it on neutral turf? I smell another robbery coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
              cant wait i hope glen pulls it out.
              Dawson all day and that's my boy along with Donaire as far as the future goes. I talked to Chad on the boxing show called On The Grind.

Comment

Interesting to find out if Dawson can pull a good crowd in his home turf, he pulled horrible numbers in Vegas but I remember his fights at the Mohegan sun did ok.

Comment

Jamaica in di building hope Glen can pull it out only top level boxer from Jamaica out now.

Comment

There is a reason why it is in his turf
                    because they want to assure a victory for the "future" of the LHW division

Only way Johnson wins is by KO and I dont think that will happen

LEtS GO ROAD WARRIOR!

Comment

Working...
                    X