Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Jr. Sides With 50 Cent, Disses Rick Ross

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know why people are moaning at Floyd about it saying grow up, Ross took a stab at him so he answered back... if it was anyone else people wouldn't be bitching and moaning.

Originally posted by disol7 View Post
    How does **** like this make a headline on boxingscene, nothing to do with boxing. everytime that ***** opens his mouth i hate him more and more. and floyd you do run thats why all the other top welterweights have fought each other and you, well you beat baldomir, sweet. douche bag.
    The topic was involving a Boxer wasn't it? There you go then...

Was there anything about Floyd running in the article? There you go then...

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
    And worse of all G and im cool with anyone im like the united colours of benetton but this dude is white.....
    You sure it isn't Flawless then...

Originally posted by PLATANO MAN! View Post
    Mayweather shouldn't even be getting involved in that, somewhere JMM is training his ass off.
    I agree with this though, he should just ignore it and stick to the fight ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      please, if that were the case, he wouldnt be such an attention whore putting out these diss vids. everything G-Unit has been doing has been floppin hence the antics. Floyd and 50, from the same clothe.
      He just got 400 million when Glaceu bought his Vitamin Water for 4.1 Billion dolars....50 cent gets 10%.

Sorry to inform you.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        funniest aspect of this whole "situation" is that Rick Ross is still making hits where as 50.............

**** both of them though
        I'm not even a 50 cent fan but to try to compare Rick Ross to 50 cent is plain stupid.

50 cent Get Rich Or Dye Tryin'(2003) Rated 4 stars by Rolling Stone : 890,000 Copies sold in it's first week(+820,000 in it's second week). Ultimately selling 9,000,000 Copies to date in the US, 12 Million Worldwide(Diamond status)

Vs

Rick Ross Port Of Miami(2006): 722,000 Copies sold to date.

50 cent The Massacre(2005): 7 Million copies sold in the US(1.5 Mill in it's first week) 11 Million Worldwide(Diamond status again)

Rick Ross Trilla(2008): Over 700,000 copies sold to date.

50 cent Curtis(2007): 691,000 copies sold in it's first week(considered a flop by many, almost matches Rick Ross average sales with both of his albums[and that's just 1 week]) 2.3 Million Copies sold in the US, over 4 Million worldwide(I repeat, this was considered a flop by many even 50 himself)

Rick Ross Deeper Than Rap: 158,000 in it's first week, 370,000 to date

When Rick Ross Deeper Than Rap surpasses 2.3 Mill, then you can say 50 is flopping. Until then, just do you research next time. Failing at Boxing discussions isn't enough for you I see.
        Last edited by Kevin Jesus; 08-05-2009, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
          I'm not even a 50 cent fan but to try to compare Rick Ross to 50 cent is plain stupid.

50 cent Get Rich Or Dye Tryin'(2003) Rated 4 stars by Rolling Stone : 890,000 Copies sold in it's first week(+820,000 in it's second week). Ultimately selling 9,000,000 Copies to date in the US, 12 Million Worldwide(Diamond status)

Vs

Rick Ross Port Of Miami(2006): 722,000 Copies sold to date.

50 cent The Massacre(2005): 7 Million copies sold in the US(1.5 Mill in it's first week) 11 Million Worldwide(Diamond status again)

Rick Ross Trilla(2008): Over 700,000 copies sold to date.

50 cent Curtis(2007): 691,000 copies sold in it's first week(considered a flop by many, almost matches Rick Ross average sales with both of his albums[and that's just 1 week]) 2.3 Million Copies sold in the US, over 4 Million worldwide(I repeat, this was considered a flop by many even 50 himself)

Rick Ross Deeper Than Rap: 158,000 in it's first week, 370,000 to date

When Rick Ross Deeper Than Rap surpasses 2.3 Mill, then you can say 50 is flopping. Until then, just do you research next time. Failing at Boxing discussions isn't enough for you I see.
          can you provide any examples of my failed boxing discussions? Do you mean when I predicted Calzaghe would beat Hopkins? When I predicted Margarito KO Cotto? When I predicted Pacquiao would beat Hatton? You mean those "failed" discussions?

Comment

two fake fools talkin ****, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GTR View Post
              Ross and Fiddy should bet $25 Mill, Ross/Packy vs Fiddy/DuckBoy. Put ur money where ur mouth is!
              Officer Ricky don't got that kind of money. Ha come on now.

Comment

**** officer Ricky!!!.....he's a lame ass fake rapper......Real Talk!!....TIA TOLD ME!!!

Comment

Just when you thought Rap and Mayweather himself couldnt get any more tired and corny, you now have this..

Comment

Why beef when they are all fake gangstas?

Comment

Officer ricky lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X