No announcement yet.

what are those supplements JMM uses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulsinghnl View Post
    i dont remember where i got it from, but there was some news that JMM was using some unusual supplements to get stronger or something. what is that, does some one know?

I've been watchin his stuff by the way, the JMM vs. Pac II fight was really either way, he's a great fighter. if he gets his weight up, it's gonna be badass!
    Recent pictures shows that JMM has gained weight. A loooooottttt of weight. Let's face it. He looks soft. I guess that's what to expect when a 36 year old lightweight moves up 2 weight classes.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Recent pictures shows that JMM has gained weight. A loooooottttt of weight. Let's face it. He looks soft. I guess that's what to expect when a 36 year old lightweight moves up 2 weight classes.
      I guess those supplements are ice creams:

Comment

he will become stronger...from what i read he is doin old school exercises such as lifting rocks to gain strength

Comment

It's Weight Gain 4000. "Beef cake! BEEFCAKE!"

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            It's Weight Gain 4000. "Beef cake! BEEFCAKE!"
            and those homemade mexican tacos!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

japanese jizz with honey

Comment

I guess those supplements are ice creams:

Man JMM does look pretty big, I hope he knows what he's doing (I'm sure he does)...I personally thought he'd come in around 140 and not try to blow up too much, I hope his speed and movement is still the same....

Comment

He said he was eating tacos and lifting stones so I guess that's the key.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadillac Man View Post
                    He said he was eating tacos and lifting stones so I guess that's the key.
                    dude wakes up in the morning and runs up mountains!!!! and i hate running on a treadmill with my ipod while watchin sportscenter highlights on a 42 inch plasma at my gym, while there is a hot ***** stretchin in front of me!!!!!!!!

Comment

yup, he's a spartan. whatever he takes, the hard work adds to how he improves of course, he'll work the excess weight off.. leche de toro.. oh boy..

Comment

Working...
                      X