No announcement yet.

Why arent there any good Chicano Heavy Weights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why arent there any good Chicano Heavy Weights

This aint a racist thread, im Chicano myself and its weird to see the chicanos dominateing the other weight classes but there is like none in the heavy weight division

Exactly what weight class are Chicano's dominating?

Comment

Originally posted by Miklo Velka View Post
      This aint a racist thread, im Chicano myself and its weird to see the chicanos dominateing the other weight classes but there is like none in the heavy weight division
      So they're dominating Cruiser, LHW, SMW, MW, JMW? i've only watched some in the lower weight classes, you think that might have something to do with it? i mean the only big guy is Arreola, but he's a big fat piece of ****

Comment

There is a chicano dude dominateing the straw weight division, i forget his name

Comment

You being Chicano should know that most chicanos are small guys not heavyweight size guys.

Comment

It seems like the Chicano greatness era is passing, with many of their legends either retired (DeLaHoya,Chavez) or seriously past their prime (Barrera,Vargas,Morales). Not to mention the disgraced one. We all know his name.

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
              It seems like the Chicano greatness era is passing, with many of their legends either retired (DeLaHoya,Chavez) or seriously past their prime (Barrera,Vargas,Morales). Not to mention the disgraced one. We all know his name.
              other then de la hoya.. all those you named are mexicans and not chicanos.
              there will always be a great mexican fighter around the corner.. a chicano one is just as hard to find as a black american fighter now a days.

Comment

the same reason asians aren't dominating the heavyweight division.

Chicano's typically aren't big like heavyweights, and if they are, they look like Chris Arreola.

Comment

only two of those guys are chicanos. And only one of them would actually identify himself as one.

Comment

who is the disgraced one? Ceasar Chaves Jr???

Comment

Working...
                    X