Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why arent there any good Chicano Heavy Weights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because their chins arent meant to take a heavyweight punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny Duckman View Post
      Europeans dominate the higher weight classes??? They dominate heavyweight without question.

What other divisions do they dominate???
      Cunningham arguably beat Adamesk at CW
      LW- Dawson and Hopkins are the best
      SMW - Tournament started
      MW - Williams v Pavlik going to happen

Black American are currently dominated the WW division.
      Berto,Mayweather,Williams and Mosley

Yea, Mexicans are doing awesome in divisions where only starving Africans can make :lol1;
      Let me guess.. you are flawless right? lol
      no sence in arguing with you..

I guarantee you I can name triple the amount of Mexican fighters active right now then African American.. I can probably name triple the amount of European fighters too.

They just aren't doing well. not a diss.. it's just truth.
      I'm not sure why you get so butt hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
        You don't happen to be black by any chance? Just wondering. Hopkins is no longer a contender, he's a basket case. Don't count that Pavlik fight I advise you, and it's been 9 months since that anyway. At SMW the main favorites are Kessler,Froch and Abraham. At WW only Berto and Mosley are champions as far as I know. Mosley still hasn't defended his title. IBF title is held by an African. Cunningham lost to Adamek-clearly.
        Hopkins is going to fight Adamesk. And would start favorite IMO. Cunningham arguably beat Adamesk.

Williams can easily beat Pavlik. It's a 50/50 fight

The main favorites for the SMW title would be Ward Dirrel and Kessler. Froch and AA are nothing

The best WW in the world is Mosley followed by Williams. Williams offer still stands. He still calling out Cotto, but to be ducked again

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          Let me guess.. you are flawless right? lol
          no sence in arguing with you..

I guarantee you I can name triple the amount of Mexican fighters active right now then African American.. I can probably name triple the amount of European fighters too.

They just aren't doing well. not a diss.. it's just truth.
          I'm not sure why you get so butt hurt.
          What Mexicans fighters are you going to name. Jesus Lopez Ceaser Arreola, the 101 ppund world champion. Of course there would be more Mexicans champions since you are fighting depraved Africans and other Mexicans. Also fighting in divisions where the difference is 2 pounds helps doesn't.

Difference between 140 and 147, 7 pounds

Mexicans fight at 105 to 112. 7 pounds difference yet 3 weight classes

Go name these top Europeans. They hand out titles like they are candy in Europe

Comment

Working...
          X