Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After an analysis of Cotto and paquiao cotto cannot lose.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazbo View Post
    Care to elaborate on your analytical research? Obviously I'm a Cotto fan and hope he wins, but cannot and will not predict who will win. Not being sarcastic.
    the analysis is this:

1) cotto will weight 10 lbs heavier than pac on fight night
    2) cotto is a real WW, pac is not

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha-Omega View Post
      cotto beats manny if he decides to jab him to death; which he can, however, if he turns it into a gun fight, he will lose. he does not have the foot speed to match pac. handspeed is about even with pacquiao having a slight egde,
      foot speed goes to pac by miles.speed kills.the only way cotto beats manny is by timing him, but my hunch tells me it'll be a bloody gun fight with cotto doing some of what i mentioned, but not enough to really dominate pac.
      i won't say who i think will win, cause i like both of them.
      If it turns in to a gun fight Cotto is going to decapitate that midget. That would be suicide for Pacquiao and Cotto will beat the crap out of the "Hero of Asia"

Cotto wins easy if is a gun fight.

Comment

Oh glad that's sorted. I wont bother watching it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 2.0 View Post
          If it turns in to a gun fight Cotto is going to decapitate that midget. That would be suicide for Pacquiao and Cotto will beat the crap out of the "Hero of Asia"

Cotto wins easy if is a gun fight.
          so you're just gonna discredit pac's defense right of the bat? footspeed and head movement mean jack****? is this rock sockem robots?

Comment

Originally posted by Anto View Post
            There is no way cotto will lose to paquiao next november. no way at all. Cotto will defeate manny in that fight. the determination of miguel will be too much for paquiao. yes i know most people will say this and that, but no matter what they say, cotto will win. my analytical research show me that.
            You should probably have expanded on your reasons why you think so.

I agree with your conclusion,I think Pacquiao's bubble is about to burst.Cotto isnt very slow and Manny gets caught a lot.Manny has been caught by the likes of Marquez and I'm sure Cotto will catch him too.Cotto's speed is underated and he is a very deceptive fighter.Cotto is also good at closing the distance and watching Manny fight he might be in for a tough night shift.Cotto has a good lead jab,a range finder and very good at destroying bodies.It's a very interesting fight and I favour Cotto to win

Comment

Cottos only chance is to get Pacquiao out in early rounds. Later rounds and punches in bunches later by Pac. Cotto will fade and break down get slower and get stretched out! Analyze that!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Cottos only chance is to get Pacquiao out in early rounds. Later rounds and punches in bunches later by Pac. Cotto will fade and break down get slower and get stretched out! Analyze that!
                yeah yeah yeah...and the beat goes on.

Comment

Same thing for ODLH. He wasn't supposed to lose.
                  Same thing for Hatton. He wasn't supposed to lose.

Both the same analysis. Bigger man, Pacquiao wont deal with the body shots. Both ended up getting ruined. 1 got KTFO. And the other was retired.

Cotto has the same analysis..... history will repeat itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Anto View Post
                    There is no way cotto will lose to paquiao next november. no way at all. Cotto will defeate manny in that fight. the determination of miguel will be too much for paquiao. yes i know most people will say this and that, but no matter what they say, cotto will win. my analytical research show me that.

Research Failed Due to Insufficient data.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      the analysis is this:

1) cotto will weight 10 lbs heavier than pac on fight night
                      2) cotto is a real WW, pac is not
                      PAC usually comes in 10 pounds heavier too...what the?

Comment

Working...
                      X