Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After an analysis of Cotto and paquiao cotto cannot lose.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deep and detailed analysis there, thanks.

I've now changed my mind.

Pac won't win with speed, angles, upper cuts, distance, better tactics, and movement.

Cotto will win due to determination.

I get it now.

Comment

dumb analysis then

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 2.0 View Post
        There is no need for analysis because Cotto will beat Pacquiao by KO! Is Destiny!
        damn and he is banned again

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
          Yeah,you're ''analisys'' of their determination will be enough I'm sure.

hahahahahahhahahahahaha! owned *****!

Comment

Originally posted by Anto View Post
            There is no way cotto will lose to paquiao next november. no way at all. Cotto will defeate manny in that fight. the determination of miguel will be too much for paquiao. yes i know most people will say this and that, but no matter what they say, cotto will win. my analytical research show me that.
            Wow. Outstanding post. I might as well not watch the fight now and I'll just put all my money on Cotto.

I clicked this thread thinking it was going to be a detailed analysis and instead I got this ****.

I think Cotto will be unlike any opponent Pac has ever faced, and looking at Pac's last 3 wins will tell you nothing of how this fight will go. We shall see Nov 14. I hope Cotto can do it, but I really have it as a toss-up.

Comment

I think it is very possbile Cotto can lose, I also think it is very possible Pac can lose

Comment

as much as i love pac. my analisys tells me that cotto will ko pac with a jab

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 2.0 View Post
                  There is no need for analysis because Cotto will beat Pacquiao by KO! Is Destiny!
                  ALREADY BANNED??????

Comment

did you use a determinometer? i could never get those to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Anto View Post
                      There is no way cotto will lose to paquiao next november. no way at all. Cotto will defeate manny in that fight. the determination of miguel will be too much for paquiao. yes i know most people will say this and that, but no matter what they say, cotto will win. my analytical research show me that.

Just want to let you know that the Ring mag, ESPN, Boxing Scene and other medias are outside your door. They want you to work for them.

Comment

Working...
                      X