Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins @175lbs, i've just realised, what a load of crap!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernard Hopkins @175lbs, i've just realised, what a load of crap!

He's currently ranked No.1 light-heavyweight, his light-heavyweight career consists of:
    (coming off the back of two straight middleweight defeats to Jermain Taylor)

Antonio Tarver - (who is crap anyway) having to drop 40lbs from a stupid Rocky movie.

Winky Wright - a 160lb fighter

Joe Calzaghe - a 168lb fighter, and Bernard lost!

Kelly Pavlik - a 160lb fighter

HOW CAN HE BE NO.1 LIGHT-HEAVYWEIGHT WITH THESE CREDENTIALS?!!!?

As much as Chad Dawson is a poor fighter, he deserves the recognition as No.1

I feel the wrath coming, in 3.......2........1......

Comment

Did it take you a few yeas to realize these statistics?

Comment

this wont go down too well

Comment

IMO, his opponents are a bit overrated at this weight.. NOT because they arent high caliber opponents but just because of the weight they fight their best at... and where they fought Bernard at.... what redeems Bernard of this, is the age that he fought them at.

Comment

He can't keep being redeemed for every fight he has based on his age.

Comment

bhop sucks and is a fraud

Comment

WTF with this guy???

Antonio Tarver is crap right now but he wasn't 3 years ago when they fought. Not to mention he was the recognized LHW champion and Bhop was jumping up 2 weight classes. The only person ranked above him at LHW was JoCal AND HE RETIRED!!!! If you want to get picky, Dawson went life and death with Glen Johnson, who Bhop already beat. Bhop was the ring champ, lost to Joe and Joe retired.

If you want to have a rational debate about it, your post should read. "Bhop shouldn't be LHW #1 cuz he hasnt fought a LHW in 16 months". Then you have open an intelligent debate.

Comment

yep,stupid rating,
                  Nard = the midget beater

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    IMO, his opponents are a bit overrated at this weight.. NOT because they arent high caliber opponents but just because of the weight they fight their best at... and where they fought Bernard at.... what redeems Bernard of this, is the age that he fought them at.
                    Like Tarver and joCal? Is that who you are talking about? Cuz last I checked, Bhop was the one coming up in weight.... (I know Joe came from 168 but Bhop came from 160)

Comment

Working...
                    X