Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carlos Monzon loved to party it up too and he was an atg

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
      Do people not realize that the coke head thing was a rumor started by Champ just to **** with people?
      People believe anything this days.

Comment

People need o stop wprrin about what fighters does.

Does he drinks? yes he do, Ive seen him my self.

It is bad? yes it is.

Besides the margo fight wich fight he have lost? None.

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
          Carlos Monzon loved to party it up too and he was an atg
          you need to re-do your sig and put in footage of when castillo was putting it on mayweather.

then got robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Knocks View Post
            Stop creatings alts dude.
            And you are not an Alt.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
              Do people not realize that the coke head thing was a rumor started by Champ just to **** with people?
              If it was..good..

But I wouldn't put it past anyone..

I remember talkin to this older guy who told me boxing is nothing like it use to be!..

He told me about him seeing the JCC-Edwin 'Chapo' Rosario fight live in his home in PR..He said Chapo was his FAVORITE fighter EVER..and seeing him get his ass WHOMPED by JCC he felt real bad for him and even cried watching the fight..He said a few days later Chapo was back in PR and my older buddy was still pretty depressed about the fight and was told that Chapo was in his friends house at some family party..

so he went to see him and saw his face all beat up..But Chapo was having the time of his life and when my buddy went to say hi and tell him how he was proud of him..he noticed he was all strung out on Coke..and he said ever since then he never saw him the same..(he's a health freak)..

Bottom line is..These guys can all be coke heads..but what gotta just appreciate them for what they to in the sport we love..not in their personal lives..that's all..

Comment

Originally posted by bebelo View Post
                In the last few days we've been told and even discussed in radio shows that our champ is been seen pissed drunk around some hotels bars here in the island and is been worrying all the fans here in PR. IMO is irresponsable because at that level of athlete he is carrying a whole nation on his showlders. And that behavior, of being getting drunk in public and hanging with a lot of women not only damage your person and body, but the way fans think of you. Just my thoughts.
                That's cuz he can't get over the Margarito beat down, he must still have nightmares about it... Tony ruined him.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  And you are not an Alt.

Comment

Originally posted by DannyChaos View Post

jajajajajajajajajaja..****ing outstanding!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Knocks View Post
                      I like this avi better Animal lol:wank:

Comment

Working...
                      X