Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
    You liked Canelo @ 152lbs doe...

Hard work, TRT and Saline !
    Canelo wanted 150,i can bump that if you like.....Geale never asked for a catchweight

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      amazing how you are now all for the catchweight
      It's disgraceful.

Comment

Canelo wanted 150,i can bump that if you like.....Geale never asked for a catchweight
        years before the fight happened lol. canelo used to fight at 147 i guess the fight should have just took place there right? if he can make 147 years earlier i guess he can make it now? good logic larry

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          years before the fight happened lol. canelo used to fight at 147 i guess the fight should have just took place there right? if he can make 147 years earlier i guess he can make it now? good logic larry
          I have no pitty for Canelo,he won the title at a catchweight,and as of now is still fighting at catchweights

Comment

bump it and unlike what Floyd's team feeds you, put it in context. Start by showing us the date of that article that you will bump then the date of the fight.

Then think of the Floyd/Manny negotiations and Floyd constantly saying that money agreements, cutoffs and so on are off the table each time Floyd opened his mouth on the subject.

BTW - also bump up the video/article of what Canelo said just before the fight. He said the hardest thing to do for training camp was making weight.

Comment

Doesn't make it right considering you guys clowned on Pac for years regarding catch weights. ***** move just like the ones Cotto has done. Oscar did a ***** move too when he did it to Hopkins. See I can at least admit it. You can too.

Comment

I have no pitty for Canelo,he won the title at a catchweight,and as of now is still fighting at catchweights
                No pity?

You were not saying that when Floyd fought Marquez at a CW. Then didn't even bother making the CW.
                You were not saying that when Floyd said CW are used to drain the opponent.

Oh right. You mean that we should only take your comments at word when they are for everyone and anyone except your hero Floyd. Got it.

Comment

Extreme fanboyism produces stupid fans.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    bump it and unlike what Floyd's team feeds you, put it in context. Start by showing us the date of that article that you will bump then the date of the fight.

Then think of the Floyd/Manny negotiations and Floyd constantly saying that money agreements, cutoffs and so on are off the table each time Floyd opened his mouth on the subject.

BTW - also bump up the video/article of what Canelo said just before the fight. He said the hardest thing to do for training camp was making weight.
                    For the love of all that is holy, post about something other than Manny (and Floyd by extension).

Comment

doesnt the OP have an alt here under like the exact same name?

Comment

Working...
                      X