Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you stop posting cotto&pacman threads!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's turnin into spam at this point, but I'm gettin used to it by now. I'd crack down on the **** but my work schedule been hectic lately. I ain't got as much dead time on the job as I'd need.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      How about no, Scott?

I’ll take ‘like they’ll really listen’ for 500 Alex

Comment

I guess we should all talk about that guy Holyfield against that horse huh?

Comment

Don't you get it yet?

It's a tactic to 'one up' the threads about Floyd Mayweather.

It's been realized that the more people post about Floyd the more attention he gets.

Being that Pacquiao - Cotto is not until November... should make you think.

Eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
            Says who??
            seriously? ? dont tell me you think that the floyd JMM fight is better than cotto pac... please.. thats ridiculous..

Comment

i gotta agree with you threadstarter. it's too much. fights on november. i guess that's how much popular it would be.

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
                Ok, I really HAD IT!! Half the posts in this forum are about Cotto and Pacman fight. Enough already goddammit!! As if the whole world revolves around this sole fight! That's one reason I don't like Pacquiao, every move he makes is shown on ESPN!
                oh sorry... here i thought this was a current boxing forum? has it changed... shall we talk about mma... oh hows about video games

stop checking the threads if it pisses you off so much!

Comment

Originally posted by R.Winky Wright View Post
                  oh sorry... here i thought this was a current boxing forum? has it changed... shall we talk about mma... oh hows about video games

stop checking the threads if it pisses you off so much!

Youre all losers anyway, so go. Knock yourselves out! Flood this forum with your bs about the one and the same thing. "Oh, what did Cotto eat for breakfast today? Does Manny prefer Armani or Versace? I heard Manny's dog got sick!"

Comment

Working...
                  X