Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its time for Cotto to show his LATINO heart!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its time for Cotto to show his LATINO heart!!!

I am going for Cotto in this fight and I am not P Rican. I have never been a fan of Cotto, but as a Latino I feel that I have to root for him. I know manny is a great great fighter, but I believe that Cotto can put him on his back. Cotto is the underdog and he will need all of his latino heart to win! He wont take a knee!

Originally posted by OZ1986 View Post
    I am going for Cotto in this fight and I am not P Rican. I have never been a fan of Cotto, but as a Latino I feel that I have to root for him. I know manny is a great great fighter, but I believe that Cotto can put him on his back. Cotto is the underdog and he will need all of his latino heart to win! He wont take a knee!
    ******est **** I ever heard.

Comment

Originally posted by ReppinDubK View Post
      ******est **** I ever heard.
      What's wrong with that? How many UK posters here have jerked off when either Calzaghe or Hatton were about to fight?

Comment

Im Mexican, and I like both Cotto and Pacquiao, but i will be rooting for Cotto, if Pacman wins I will not be dissapointed becuase either way I like Pacman.

I wil root for Cotto just because he's a latino.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
          What's wrong with that? How many UK posters here have jerked off when either Calzaghe or Hatton were about to fight?
          Rooting for your country is different than feeling the need to root for your race. He said himself hes not even PR. I dont feel the need to root for Mikkel Kessler just because hes white, I think thats an ignorant reason to be a fan.The UK posters who ONLY root for UK fighters arent worth a **** as boxing fans in my opinion either.

Comment

I'm not Latino and neither is Cotto. I don't think he speaks Latin and neither do I.

I am Mexican and he is Puerto Rican...

Comment

Mexican fighters are the ones known for having lots heart. Not all Latinos are known for it tho and I don't think Cotto has it. He did take a knee against Margarito..

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                I'm not Latino and neither is Cotto. I don't think he speaks Latin and neither do I.

I am Mexican and he is Puerto Rican...
                You're the most obtuse bastard on this site.

I hope to god you never have children.

Comment

Originally posted by ReppinDubK View Post
                  Rooting for your country is different than feeling the need to root for your race. He said himself hes not even PR. I dont feel the need to root for Mikkel Kessler just because hes white, I think thats an ignorant reason to be a fan.The UK posters who ONLY root for UK fighters arent worth a **** as boxing fans in my opinion either.
                  Its called ethnic tribalism.

Nothing wrong with it. Just the way humans are wired.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
                    You're the most obtuse bastard on this site.

I hope to god you never have children.
                    I had to look up OBTUSE to understand what you just called me....

You could have just said "******" and it would have saved both of us a lot of time.

The reality is, I would make you hold my belt loop and call me "daddy" if we ever met.

Comment

Working...
                    X