No announcement yet.

David Haye: "I Will Try To Knock Nikolai Valuev Out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
    Haye been humble!!!! I will try????? lol i cant wait for the presser, Haye was on skysports news trashtalking already about how Valuev is a grizzly bear and he might need a wax before he fights him and how he would rather not get in clinches with him etc
    a very typical david haye. How do you see this fight, ray?

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      a very typical david haye. How do you see this fight, ray?
      To be honest i think Haye might win the fight via UD, I doubt he can KO Valuev due to the high and size difference, But because Valuev is big and slow Haye might be able to use his speed to win the fight.

Comment

To bad he gets this easy way to the heaveweight title. He has done nothing to desverve it other than barely getting past his knockdown against terrible monte barret. This is the easiest fight any normal guy on the street could win.

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
          To be honest i think Haye might win the fight via UD, I doubt he can KO Valuev due to the high and size difference, But because Valuev is big and slow Haye might be able to use his speed to win the fight.
          Can he win on desicion though, it is in Germany after all.

Comment

Originally posted by norway View Post
            To bad he gets this easy way to the heaveweight title. He has done nothing to desverve it other than barely getting past his knockdown against terrible monte barret. This is the easiest fight any normal guy on the street could win.
            Khan won the WBA 140 title in his 1st fight at that weight, Haye has had 2 heavyweight fights. And it just shows the poor state of the heavy division.

Comment

Originally posted by norway View Post

Maybe they should recycle John ruiz with his ever exciting style to fight Valuev for the 3rd time, See we have an abundance of great Heavyweight fighters at the moment......dont we einstein???

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
                Can he win on desicion though, it is in Germany after all.

I think he can, Am sure the wouldnt screw him if he deserve to win it..

Comment

haye just needs to watch he doesn't punch himself out,

valuev has never been on ***** steet right?

Comment

Im confident that haye will knock him out or get the stoppage. even if haye isnt.

Comment

The last thing Haye needs to do is to go in there bombs away and try to score an early knockout, because most likely it won't happen and Valuev even for a huge man, has very good stamina and a rock solid chin. If Haye gets tired late, hes going to have to weather a massive late storm from Valuev and he could actually end up being stopped himself because there are still questions about his chin and stamina.

Comment

Working...
                      X