Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Manny KOs Miguel will Cotto fans blame it on Plaster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rod_serrs View Post
    Prove thats a true story. Clottey allowed the fight to be more competitive than it should have been. That's a true story. Lederman had Cotto winning by same score as myself. The fact is that both sides can make an argument for a win. 7-5 Clottey or 6-6 Cotto. I can see either of these scores being legit and I'm a Cotto fan.
    It's hard for you to understand because your a certified cotto nuthugger. Let me tell you this, ask a regular unbiased boxing fan who watched the fight and you'll be surprised that most of them will tell you that Clottey won the fight.

Sorry to disappoint you but it's the truth.
    Last edited by Talisayen; 07-25-2009, 08:00 PM.

Comment

If Cotto gets KO'd, those who opt to make excuses will blame weight.

Comment

cotto fans will claim manny must be on roids, cuz he's so ripped. It's not manny's fault he's naturally built like a superhero

Comment

Originally posted by BAD-BOY View Post
          Manny built the Pyramids in Egypt by himself.
          He will destroy Cotto quickly
          Do you know why hurricanes rarely pass through Puerto Rico? Cause everytime Cotto sneezes a hurricane changes its course. Sadly, most of the time it ends up in New Orleans.

Comment

Originally posted by -JOLLYROGER- View Post
            cotto fans will claim manny must be on roids, cuz he's so ripped. It's not manny's fault he's naturally built like a superhero
            oh you didn't know? he's real name is superpac!!

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              There will be excuses flying from the losers fan base regardless, which ever boxer wins people will find a way to bash the win....it's part of boxing
              Enough said.

Comment

The will blame the ONE pound difference from his previous weigh in. Or they will blame that he was shot from Marg's ALLEGED illigeally wrapped hands. But who will care right? Cotto would still be the champ!

Comment

Steward was a DISGRACE that night. He was RIDING the erect staff of Clottey all ****ing night; it really started to piss me off. He started saying "Cotto is behind on the score cards" when Clottey got slammed like a *****. Well, no Emanuel, seeing as the scoring is NOT open and Cotto won the first 10-8, won at least another and it's only just round 5 (?) How the **** is he behind? It's just basic logic - Steward was just licking the arse cheeks of Clottey that night and couldn't make a reasonable statement.

Anyway, close fight. Cut ruined it a bit for me - it was a brutal gash.

Also, anyone that think Margarito didn't cheat against Cotto is delusional. Notice how he didn't do **** ALL against Mosely? Well, that's because he had **** ALL to work with - i.e., no sodding rock hard pads in the his wraps.

Margarito = DISGRACE.

Comment

Cotto's two successive devastating lost to Margarito and Clottey made him a "has been" fighter. If you ask the unbiased boxing fans they will tell you that Clottey won the fight by a UD.

That's why almost all the boxing experts and boxing odds points to Pacquiao as a sure winner if the fight pushes through as planned.

Comment

Originally posted by BraggartKilla View Post
                      Cotto's two successive devastating lost to Margarito and Clottey made him a "has been" fighter. If you ask the unbiased boxing fans they will tell you that Clottey won the fight by a UD.

That's why almost all the boxing experts and boxing odds points to Pacquiao as a sure winner if the fight pushes through as planned.
                      Whether you think he lost the Clottey fight or not, it is a win on his record. Then in the same sentence you say a guy lost a fight in which his record shows he won YOU claim others are biased... that is the definition of ignorance.

Comment

Working...
                      X