Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moorer talking absolute nonsense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry would make Wlad his ***** in under 3 min.

Comment

• Its just not a logical match up Wlad can win IMO. Not 100% convinced that he has ATG power as I have not been terribly impressed with his opponents so no real test there. Holmes has got a great chin that has been proved. Holmes has not got ATG power either but does he need it against Wlad's chin? Size wise it isn't a huge difference we are not talking 5olbs here and I don't buy into this size thing anyhow to the degree others do. Am a believer in reach though especially with someone who can use it, and that is level. So it becomes a question of who has the best jab really and I think any unbiased person who follows boxing is going to favour Holmes.
      Not a I hate Wlad opinion just a logical one, but of course an opinion.
      I do feel a bit sorry for Wlad as he is in a poor era so doesn't have much chance to prove himself, I do think though he could be showing us more. Marciano also wasn't in a good era but he pretty much blitzed all his opponents and has the 0, those losses do haunt Wlad's resume and always will until he beats a quality opponent or two.

Comment

• Holmes is one of the greatest heavies of all times. Wlad is a fine heavyweight, but he is most certainly not better than Holmes. In the ring he loses and resume vs resume he loses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
          Holmes is one of the greatest heavies of all times. Wlad is a fine heavyweight, but he is most certainly not better than Holmes. In the ring he loses and resume vs resume he loses.
          Again with that resume thing. As I already said, Holmes got some undeserved wins over guys like Witherspoon, Norton and Carl Williams. Berbick also gave him a tough fight. He did stop Shavers and Bonecrusher, but as we all know they weren't exactly p4p material except for their power. Wladimir is the only one who beat Chris Byrd twice. Something neither Holyfield nor Tua could achieve.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
            **** you, I've watched boxing since the Tyson-Spinks fight! Govno jedno.
            And you want to diss Larry Holmes. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Working...
            X