Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    LOL!

thats going in the sig.

that level of ignorance is just priceless. they should show that **** to mentally ******ed ppl to make them feel better about themselfs.
    This is starting to get SERIOUS! I hear Holmes needs a watchdog. Maybe you oughta go and sign up.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      LOL!

thats going in the sig.

that level of ignorance is just priceless. they should show that **** to mentally ******ed ppl to make them feel better about themselfs.

Comment

• It's you idiots who can't handle the truth. Larry Holmes never beat one truly big name in the course of his almost 30-year career. Bye bye fools!

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os9QQ18MTMQ

Here you can see Carl the Truth Williams completely outboxing Holmes, yet the ****ty judges gave Holmes the decision. Just take a look at Holmes' face, his eyes are all swollen up! And who was Carl Williams? Tyson took him out in ONE ROUND. Mike Weaver in two. I rest my case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
            It's you idiots who can't handle the truth. Larry Holmes never beat one truly big name in the course of his almost 30-year career. Bye bye fools!
            And Wlad has beaten which big name? In prime? And Vitali? Which in prime big names has HE beaten?

Poet

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os9QQ18MTMQ

Here you can see Carl the Truth Williams completely outboxing Holmes, yet the ****ty judges gave Holmes the decision. Just take a look at Holmes' face, his eyes are all swollen up! And who was Carl Williams? Tyson took him out in ONE ROUND. Mike Weaver in two. I rest my case.
              Wlad getting KTFO by Ross Purrity would be like Larry Holmes getting KTFO by Marvis Frazier.

Poet

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os9QQ18MTMQ

Vitali quit on his stool against Chris Byrd with a shoulder boo-boo while Holmes beat Kenny Norton with a torn bicep.

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                  And Wlad has beaten which big name? In prime? And Vitali? Which in prime big names has HE beaten?

Poet
                  Ray Mercer. He was still dangerous when Wlad fought him. Vitali beat Herbie Hide, a very dangerous puncher. In 2 rounds.

Actually, Wlad ko'd Mercer in the 6th while Holmes barely beat Mercer on points. I actually saw it different, and it was totally unbiased. Believe it or not, I don't HATE Larry Holmes, I just hate when people say he was so much better than Wlad.

Comment

Ray Mercer. He was still dangerous when Wlad fought him. Vitali beat Herbie Hide, a very dangerous puncher. In 2 rounds.
                    Ray Mercer was washed up and no where near in-prime when he fought Wlad. Herbie Hide was a tomato can who had already been sparked by Riddick Bowe.

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                      Ray Mercer was washed up and no where near in-prime when he fought Wlad. Herbie Hide was a tomato can who had already been sparked by Riddick Bowe.

Poet
                      Not really. Hide had Bowe in trouble a few times and Bowe himself admitted that. It was only thanks to his sheer size advantage that Bowe won. Some of those knockdowns were more like pushdowns.

Comment

Working...
                      X