Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the most ripped boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

miranda fo sho..pacman,and of course the guru of fitness mr james toney.

Comment

Originally posted by zoloft View Post
      yeah, i would say manny p also. his weigh in poses are awesome. thats a ripped little dude

Comment

Originally posted by zoloft View Post
        for some reason i also feel that pac is being ripped by uncle bob

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post

this isn't a racist comment but it's harder to see definition on a fairer skinned person than a darker person. Look at this dudes vascularity. Dude has almost zero bodyfat and is a HW.
          I agree with your point on skin colour. However, Klitschko is not really that ripped at all relative to others. He is an spectacular shape and it's awesome to see someone that size in such amazing shape but as for 0% body fat - that's a joke. You are near death when you get to about 2%. He is probably around 8-9% which is still fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
            for some reason i also feel that pac is being ripped by uncle bob
            arum? u wont belive it but i thought about it b4, i've read a magazine ive had for a while now it was about roach and his fighting times..arum use to be his promoter as well..roach was the mainevent on his first show acctually..i dont think roach is a dumb dude..he knows whats going on..i think arum is beein fair with pac when it comes to $.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
                I agree with your point on skin colour. However, Klitschko is not really that ripped at all relative to others. He is an spectacular shape and it's awesome to see someone that size in such amazing shape but as for 0% body fat - that's a joke. You are near death when you get to about 2%. He is probably around 8-9% which is still fantastic.
                it was a purposely over the top statement to emphasize the rarity in this generation of heavyweights. all good though brotha

Comment

Last edited by alza1988; 07-25-2009, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Comment

pac or bradley

Comment

Working...
                      X