Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the most passionate, loyal and best supported boxing nation in the world?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JunglistSoldja View Post
    In your honest and non bias opinion?
    i voted for the brits. they wont abandon their fighter even if they lose, willing to spend money and travel miles to support their fighter(im talking about thousand of fans), cheers their asses to death during a fight. special mention to the philippines and puerto rico. those are the top 3 most passionate boxing fans in the world and they wont get racial or hate a race even if they get beat

Comment

ummmm realy dont know, sum are passionate, im in england but i have to say i think the americans are more POLITE supporters if anything else, the brits r sumtimes rude to other boxers n boo anthems, i dont like that

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        In a Pure Nationalistic Biased sense.......the British hands down.

They love their fighters so much they overrate the hell out of them.
        co-sign that. they love their fighters so much to the point that most of their boxers ends up being overrated

Comment

Originally posted by steve nonse View Post
          ummmm realy dont know, sum are passionate, im in england but i have to say i think the americans are more POLITE supporters if anything else, the brits r sumtimes rude to other boxers n boo anthems, i dont like that
          brits are respectful if you respect them. our anthem wasnt boo'ed in the pac-hatton fight

Comment

I would say brit fans followed by the mexicans

Comment

Working...
            X