Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Pacquiao beating Cotto be a win for Mexicans too?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Pacquiao beating Cotto be a win for Mexicans too?

Since you guys are so similar in appearance...

Originally posted by GOD HATES ME View Post
    Since you guys are so similar in appearance...

Im half mexican and half Puerto rican. Honestly mexicans hate PRs more than Filipinos but they would root for anyone over pacquiao. Especially a latino

Comment

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
      Im half mexican and half Puerto rican. Honestly mexicans hate PRs more than Filipinos but they would root for anyone over pacquiao. Especially a latino
      no wonder you dislike pac so much.

Comment

That`s really sad. And don`t tell me its because of Pac fans.

Comment

Your just generalizing not all mexican fans hate Pacquiao.......

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
            That`s really sad. And don`t tell me its because of Pac fans.
            To be honest I love Pacquiao. cmon the guys a fan pleaser, he comes into every fight and puts his heart out on the canvas. You get everything you pay for in his fight, action drama suspense, you name it. hes a warrior

I respect that and enjoy that. I dont HATE pac, I just feel his fans are being non realistic about his upcoming match. I honestly think Cotto beats Mayweather and pacquiao is facing the best fighter in the world today. I think pac beats mayweather due to pacs style being more active and very slick to beat.

His fans are a mixed bunch some that blindly support and some that analyze.

Comment

Originally posted by t.boone.pickenz View Post
              Your just generalizing not all mexican fans hate Pacquiao.......
              its majority, from the mexicans I know.

They respect him but have contempt for Barrera and Morales. Recently they feel Marquez shouldve won.

I dont know man, most mexicans i talk to say pacquiao made a bad decision.

Comment

its majority, from the mexicans I know.

They respect him but have contempt for Barrera and Morales. Recently they feel Marquez shouldve won.

I dont know man, most mexicans i talk to say pacquiao made a bad decision.
                Most boxing fans are nationalistic...
                I thought Marquez won the 2nd fight, but i know he lost the 1st

Comment

To be honest I love Pacquiao. cmon the guys a fan pleaser, he comes into every fight and puts his heart out on the canvas. You get everything you pay for in his fight, action drama suspense, you name it. hes a warrior

I respect that and enjoy that. I dont HATE pac, I just feel his fans are being non realistic about his upcoming match. I honestly think Cotto beats Mayweather and pacquiao is facing the best fighter in the world today. I think pac beats mayweather due to pacs style being more active and very slick to beat.

His fans are a mixed bunch some that blindly support and some that analyze.
                  i cant argue with that. just always remember that one moronic fan doesnt represent all of us. much respect to you

Comment

yeah, you really cant generalize. some mexican fans were rooting for pac against dlh so why would they all rally behind cotto? It also depends on which group you're referring to. mexican americans are more likely to have a negative view of pac because they've interacted with his nuthuggers directly while many mexicans (who reside there) are probably morel likely to root against a PR fighter for the same reason. pac has more mexican fans than cotto but it depends on the individual. it's not like mexicans have agreed upon a fighter to root for.

Comment

Working...
                    X