Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Pacquiao beating Cotto be a win for Mexicans too?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like both fighters but my fam and me have respect for both i remember we saw the pac vs hatton fight and everyone here at the house rooted for pac my uncle said " ese pacaman es como una vivora es cabron para ganarle" translation hes like a snake and its hard to beat him . Now we also saw the Cotto fight vs Clottey and everyone was rooting for Cotto since they found a respect that he took a fight with Margarito at the time no one wanted to fight Margarito and they also saw in COtto that he kept fighting with one eye open which alot of fighters wouldnt do. So every Mexican is gonna root for whoever they want to root for Personally for me im rooting for Cotto.

Comment

I'm Puerto Rican and I know Mexicans hate us with a passion. I don't know how Pacquiao winning though would be a win for Mexicans because Pacquiao did beat there beloved Juan Manuel.

Comment

Originally posted by veteran420 View Post
        why? when tony (a mexican) already beat cotto....

bro this rivalry goes waaaaaaaayyyyyy back tony and cotto was like the 100th chapter in just boxing rivalry. if i count everything will be 1000's

Comment

Comment

I asked my fellow "compatriotas" if they viewed Pacquiao as a mexican and all five said Yes. One of them even said

"El cabron se sabe hasta el himno de Mexico, pa mi es más mexicano que Ricardo Arjona"

Basically he was saying Pacquiao even knew the mexican national anthem so yes.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
              I asked my fellow "compatriotas" if they viewed Pacquiao as a mexican and all five said Yes. One of them even said

"El cabron se sabe hasta el himno de Mexico, pa mi es más mexicano que Ricardo Arjona"

Basically he was saying Pacquiao even knew the mexican national anthem so yes.

Comment

Many Puerto Ricans hate Mexicans the same way Mexicans hate them, but really its not like all P.R's and Mexicans hate each other most Puerto ricans and Mexicans I know are far from haters with that racist bull****.

Comment

it'll be a good win for all pacfans......

Comment

As for Pinoys I see many of them hanging with Mexicans and Mexicans who hang with all Pinoy member groups and get away with it, yes there are some haters on both sides but ive even gotten to the point where ive seen Pinoy gangster ese's in many areas who go all the way and im not fucking kidding.

Comment

Pacquiao beating Cotto would be good for any Mexican boxing fans of Pacquiao, If its Cotto that wins then it will be good for Mexicans who like root and bet on Cotto believe me ive seen plenty.

Comment

Working...
                      X