Who's next for Paul Williams?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
    LMAO!..you're a fool bro..

but Phillips was like 40!..how can that be making a statement when you got guys like Forrest, Mora, Martinez, Dzinziruk, Santos..or even a set up to a rubber match with Quintana at 154!..but NOOO...the man standing at 6'2+ (which isn't a bad thing) chooses to fight a guy who's like 5'7 and irrelevant as **** to the division at the time!..
    You r a frickin tool!! the fights have not happened because of the guys u just named!!! The kid doesnt care who he fights at all. Forrest is too busy being caught up being a lil girl and the rest are trying for pavlick!!!

He had a bad night against quitana so what??? we are all human by the way and are entitled to having bad days! Theres not a chance in hell anyone can say PW was himself in that first fight!! the guy averages 100+ punches a round and never broke 80. he destroyed Quitana the next fight!!!! Why should he get another fight with PW????

Honestly theres no one outside of us boxing fans would watch PW fight any of those other guys because there is no money involved!! He wants sugar or pavlik and neither one of them want anything to do with him!!

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
      I'm not whining either idiot.

What excuses are this?? All I'm saying was the truth that he was a part time boxer due to promotion and not in his prime.

A person that would of been whining would of brought up the weight drain issue, which I didn't.

Nice try again.

LOL Typical *******. Gets sensitive and starts red k. Sensitive much?? Here you go .
      You just did. I can tell you're not too smart, I feel bad for DLH to have fans like you. You don't think, just type. Also, didn't you give me red karma too? I gave it cause of your dumbass post, you did it out if retaliation which can result to being sensitive.

CHECK AND MATE.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
        Margarito couldn't either but he still put in work and it payed off.

If WILLIAMS TRULY wanted to fight these top guys, he could of but didn't. It looked like he didn't want another Quintana problem again. .
        are u kidding?? what rock have u been under??? NO ONE WOULD FIGHT HIM!

Comment

Margarito ducks P Williams at 147, it could have been for the ring title
          Forrest ducks Williams at 154, it could have been for the ring title
          Pavlik ducks Williams at 160, it would have been for the ring title

Williams beats Winky. Sturm is willingly to give him a shot
          Williams beats Maragrito, Cotto willingly to give Margarito a ****

The man is feared, especially by Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by grgsbrwr View Post
            The poster is truly one of a kind. It's obvious other ppl have the same opinion of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny Duckman View Post

I could not agree more!!!! Great post!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
                The poster is truly one of a kind. It's obvious other ppl have the same opinion of him.
                Because PW jumped up so fast with the Margarita fight and everyone was wanting PBF! Why face a great 27 year old who know one knows when u can can score a huge fight! I love PBF to death but he chase the big money fights!! Who can blame him??? PW will get his chance once PAC is laid to rest by Cotto!! Pac has ****ed up the whole WW divison because he can make them a **** ton of money!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
                  You just did. I can tell you're not too smart, I feel bad for DLH to have fans like you. You don't think, just type. Also, didn't you give me red karma too? I gave it cause of your dumbass post, you did it out if retaliation which can result to being sensitive.

CHECK AND MATE.
                  Says the guy who can't comprehend an example. It was just an example, look at my post history, even I said DLH deserved that ass whooping due to picking on a guy 2 divisions lower.

I don't think you're too bright either, so it works both ways. I only give red K when they give me for idiotic reasons, if I truly deserved it I wouldn't of returned the favor.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny Duckman View Post

Williams and them want 50/50 with Pavlik. I really don't like Pavlik but he's the one that puts people in their seat. Also Margarito ALREADY FOUGHT Williams once, so you can't call it a duck.

As for Forrest, who doesn't he duck??

Comment

Originally posted by grgsbrwr View Post
                      Not the nuthugging rock you're in.

People would fight him.....so this no one crap is just bull.

Comment

Working...
                      X