No announcement yet.

name a 140/147 fighter that can beat Judah on a 3 rounder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
    wasn't zab winning the fight before that punch?
    yes Zab was whooping his ass, you can see the worried look on Tyzu's face, He was so relieved when ref stopped the fight lol.

9 out of 10 Zab beats Tyzu on a 3 rounder.

Comment

Originally posted by boojee View Post
      why was it a lucky punch? coz Zab would beat Tyzu 9 out of 10 times on a 3 rounder.
      zab judah lost to tsyzu,in 2 rounds-end of
      Originally posted by AntDawg View Post
      I wouldn't say it was a lucky punch but I think it was a bad stoppage.
      bad stoppage? i take it you are joking

Comment

Amir Khan, he became Silver medalist in three rounds fights.

Comment

lol, that was a lucky punch
          no such thing ******. What a terrible post, judah does the chicken dance in rd 2 vs Kostya and its lucky. Kostya's money punch was the straight right and he landed it on Judah and it was lucky..........

Comment

yes Zab was whooping his ass, you can see the worried look on Tyzu's face, He was so relieved when ref stopped the fight lol.

9 out of 10 Zab beats Tyzu on a 3 rounder.
            Zab was whooping his ass so bad, he did a dance.....and fell over twice cuz it was so easy.

Ever see Kostya fight amateur? Zab beats him 1 out of 10 in 3 rounders. kostya was a 3 round BEAST.

Comment

let's just say a 3 round exhibition fight.
              Kostya Zoo?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                Zab was whooping his ass so bad, he did a dance.....and fell over twice cuz it was so easy.

Ever see Kostya fight amateur? Zab beats him 1 out of 10 in 3 rounders. kostya was a 3 round BEAST.
                zab clearly won the first round.. was hardly whoopin is ass bad. tho..on the contrary Zab ended up getting his ass whooped bad....

Comment

this thread should be closed down due to its stupidity

Comment

lol, that was a lucky punch
                    lucky?? you don't really believe that do you? it's a joke right? Judah could have kept on had he given his equilibrium time to recover and get his legs under him but he just sprung up with unsteady legs causing him to fall again making it look 100x's worse than what it really was. the round was almost over and all superman had to do was take the 8 count like Timothy Bradley was smart enough to do against Holt, the round would have ended and he would have been good but he was stupid and did that but by no means was that punch by Kostya Tszyu a lucky punch, hard one yea but lucky? no..

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
                      zab judah lost to tsyzu,in 2 rounds-end of

bad stoppage? i take it you are joking
                      Nady could have let the fight go on if you really think about it, I mean it was dumb of Zab to get up so fast and not take proper time to recover but he was verbally responding well, it was to a point that his legs just gave out on him but the round was over, by the time Nady would have allowed him to keep fighting the round was over. Judah didn't do himself any favors but it looked a lot worse than what it really was for Judah, it was a hard punch but had he took the 8 count it would have looked like a regular knockdown and not so visually destructive. he could have but then again ME PERSONALLY I understand why he did it, he just wouldn't have been wrong to let it continue neither, it was a judgement call where there is no right or wrong way to call it

Comment

Working...
                      X