No announcement yet.

KOBE: 'Pacquiao over Cotto'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KOBE: 'Pacquiao over Cotto'

MANILA - Basketball superstar Kobe Bryant has picked Manny Pacquiao to win over Miguel Cotto in their scheduled slugfest this coming November.

“Manny all the way... I don't think that's even a question,” said Bryant, who is currently in Manila for the first stop of the Nike 2009 Asia Tour.

Bryant, who steered the Los Angeles Lakers to multiple National Basketball Association championships and is NBA’s 2008 Most Valuable Player, said that he’d like to watch Pacquiao in action.

“I've never seen him fight in person, but if I don't have a game in his next fight, I will be there,” said Bryant.

Pacquiao has reportedly given the nod to fight Cotto, the reigning World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight champion, at 145 pounds.

Bryant, also known as the “Black Mamba,” has recently teamed up with Filipino superstar for a photo shoot promoting Nike.

He said he admired Pacquiao for his accomplishments inside the ring, and that they share a passion for sports.

“I love him because I enjoy being around people who are just as competitive, have the same passion and work ethic… I watch him perform in boxing and he truly loves what he does. He loves the sport,” said Bryant.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/07...win-over-cotto

by the 2nd page, this thread will be a kobe vs mj thread

true story

Comment

thanks for sharing bro.

Comment

The Nike link strikes again. Too bad youre not with Nike Cotto or little mamba would have picked you.
        Last edited by Bhopreign; 07-21-2009, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          MANILA - Basketball superstar Kobe Bryant has picked Manny Pacquiao to win over Miguel Cotto in their scheduled slugfest this coming November.

“Manny all the way... I don't think that's even a question,” said Bryant, who is currently in Manila for the first stop of the Nike 2009 Asia Tour.

Bryant, who steered the Los Angeles Lakers to multiple National Basketball Association championships and is NBA’s 2008 Most Valuable Player, said that he’d like to watch Pacquiao in action.

“I've never seen him fight in person, but if I don't have a game in his next fight, I will be there,” said Bryant.

Pacquiao has reportedly given the nod to fight Cotto, the reigning World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight champion, at 145 pounds.

Bryant, also known as the “Black Mamba,” has recently teamed up with Filipino superstar for a photo shoot promoting Nike.

He said he admired Pacquiao for his accomplishments inside the ring, and that they share a passion for sports.

“I love him because I enjoy being around people who are just as competitive, have the same passion and work ethic… I watch him perform in boxing and he truly loves what he does. He loves the sport,” said Bryant.

nothing can complete your day like this man..

Comment

Did you really expect him to say Cotto would win,these guys shot ads together and have same sponsorship so he cant be objective.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
              The Nike link strikes again. Too bad youre not with Nike Cotto or little mamba would have picked you.
              why are you trolling here? i thought you will be scrapping pac's resume on the other thread? ive been waiting

Comment

Originally posted by yeks View Post
                nothing can complete your day like this man..

dont lie pare...you're a kobe fan now...this article might prompt a pound4pound cameo at crapland

Comment

dont lie pare...you're a kobe fan now...this article might prompt a pound4pound cameo at crapland
                  crapland?

Comment

kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lebron
                    true story.

Comment

Working...
                    X